IT.COM

Do I have a chance ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to acquire a domain that already "PENDINGDELETE".

2 questions :)

Is it still 6 days between it gets status "PENDINGDELETE" and it completely falls.

the registrar of this domain is NETWORK SOLUTIONS. However someone already backordered this domain on NETWORK SOLUTIONS. Do i still have a chance to get it by manual checkings (whois and trying to buy it on netsol) before netsol backorder robots get it ?

Thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Do i have a chance ?

Originally posted by domainlogic
I want to acquire a domain that already "PENDINGDELETE".

2 questions :)

Is it still 6 days between it gets status "PENDINGDELETE" and it completely falls.

the registrar of this domain is NETWORK SOLUTIONS. However someone already backordered this domain on NETWORK SOLUTIONS. Do i still have a chance to get it by manual checkings (whois and trying to buy it on netsol) before netsol backorder robots get it ?

Thanx

PENDING DELETE usually lasts 5 days. But registrars have been known to mess up and drop names earlier or later.

Since there's a backorder on it, there's very little chance that you can get it via manual registration. Robots are just too d*** fast!

•••
just try manual registration, maybe lady luck is on your side.

good luck :)

•••
Thanks for answering , guys
Can please tell me more or less when NetSol drops it's domains ?

Thanx again :)

•••
i think between 2pm-3pm EST

i think that is when the domain is deleted, not sure about netsol

•••
Pending delete is 6 days for .com/.net . If the domain is in pending delete status and the update date is Jan 31, 2004 then the domain will drop on Feb 6/04. Your odds of manualy registering the domain against a backorder system(pool, Snapnames etc.) are about the same as winning a 6/49 number lottery. All .coms/.nets drop between 2:00 and 3:00 eastern daily. .orgs drop at 9:30 am eastern daily. The pending delete period for .orgs can be 5 or 6 days in my experience.

•••
If this domain is worth $60 to you, Pool.com is the best chance for you to catch it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back