Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
SQEs_YT7_Mts_Me_V6_Vpsod_OWNXdz_Kc1r_PPc6_Ny_KT_QBf3_Q.png

IWX3_6_Y_U0u_FDa2_Rs4_PDc00qg_Nbaodwhm3hfg3_FWy_I.png

g_Ldb_BKu6_Ggg_Kn1s4h_Qz_VXL4s_FZ6_v3_PU_6_JMp_Q9lh_U.png

This year, I've decided to make a few changes to my business. Have you decided to do the same? I'd bet the answer is yes. We are always adapting to ensure our businesses are running as effeciently as possible. One of the changes I'm making this year is to sell less and make more. How do I plan on doing that? Well, I will sell to the mythical enduser. Will I perform outbound? Nope. I will rely on inbound leads. Why? Ask any broke; the big money comes from inbound.

Today, I'm inviting you to join me in a quest to earn more while working less.

How do I plan on doing this? I will be utilizing a system my team has been developing over the past couple of months.

What have we created? A unique landing page backend that supports your business, for free.

We offer the ability to create your own templates by uploading your own images, html, and css or customize one of the templates we offer. We have 10 templates with 5 variations designed to deliver you more leads.

We've built custom backend that supports cusotmization on a per domain basis. In other words, you can craft custom copy for every single one of your domains.

We also deliver analytics you can trust.

So what now?

Now you can ask questions, make suggestions, or even request an invite.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Shane,

You said we could ask questions, so here goes. :rolleyes:

1) Cost of the service?
2) Selection procedure for domains to be included?
3) Will there be an indexing page for all domains listed?
4) If 'yes' to #3 above will you be introducing listing enhancements?
5) Can we link from one domain landing page to our other domain landing pages that are with you?
6) Payment system to be used?
7) Will you be open to suggestions for additional modifications to the landing pages should they be thought worthwhile?
8) Do the landing pages carry any advertising?
9) Will visitors be able to search through all the various landing pages by category?
10) Are you restricting the number of domains a domainer can list?

Those are just the first 10 off the cuff questions, I am sure you will be asked a lot more. :laugh:

•••
Hey. Thanks for breaking the ice.

1) Cost of the service?

It's free.

2) Selection procedure for domains to be included?

I'm not sure what you mean.

3) Will there be an indexing page for all domains listed?

There will not be a marketplace during the beta.

4) If 'yes' to #3 above will you be introducing listing enhancements?

See above.

5) Can we link from one domain landing page to our other domain landing pages that are with you?

Sure.

6) Payment system to be used?

Escrow.com integration will be provided for BIN purchases.

7) Will you be open to suggestions for additional modifications to the landing pages should they be thought worthwhile?

Of course. I plan to adding about 5 templates per month until I'm out of ideas.

8) Do the landing pages carry any advertising?

Nope.

9) Will visitors be able to search through all the various landing pages by category?

No during beta.

10) Are you restricting the number of domains a domainer can list?

100% unrestricted.

Those are just the first 10 off the cuff questions, I am sure you will be asked a lot more. :laugh:

Ask as many as you'd like. :)

•••
Hi Shane,

Great quick replies, thanks. :D

Question 2, 'Selection procedure for domains to be included?', refers to whether you will just accept any domains for listing or whether you will decide individually whether specific domains may be listed during the Beta phase (and subsequently during the full launch)?

I have also come up with another question ( B-) ).

11) Will domainers be able to list a portfolio of related domains together as one sale item all appearing on the same landing page?

(This does sound like an interesting proposition.)

•••
No worries.

Question 2, 'Selection procedure for domains to be included?', refers to whether you will just accept any domains for listing or whether you will decide individually whether specific domains may be listed during the Beta phase (and subsequently during the full launch)?

You are welcome to bring the worst .xyz domain imaginable.

;)

11) Will domainers be able to list a portfolio of related domains together as one sale item all appearing on the same landing page?

I hadn't actually thought about this. I'm tuning this for enduser sales and not investor to investor sales. I have no evidence to support this claim but I'd imagine endusers typically aren't looking for 100 different domains when typing in 1 single domain into their browser.

Side note, I have to clarify something I noted above. The base service is free. There will be a small commission on BIN sales. Probably 5% or 7.5% of the final sale (including Escrow.com's cut). The more domains we get on platform the lower I can drop the commission.

•••
This looks and sounds great Shane. Just just to be clear, can you confirm whether any leads are forwarded to the domain owner or handled by your team? And how do we request an invite?

•••
This looks and sounds great Shane. Just just to be clear, can you confirm whether any leads are forwarded to the domain owner or handled by your team? And how do we request an invite?

Thanks!

All emails will be directed to whoever you specify. This can also be changed on a per domain basis.

I will be offering brokerage services.

For an invite, just send me a PM with your first name, last name, and primary email.

•••
Firstly, the commission rates stated seem fair to me, so a thumbs up there. :)

The question concerning portfolio sales should also be considered to be of interest to end users. Many pharmaceutical companies hold great swaiths of domain names often grouped around there products or research, not TM names but general domains dealing with the type of product or illness concerned (indeed many companies seem to be acquiring domains about products or research of their competitors, especially of smaller companies). Also many retailers and service providers would benefit from having not only the 'killer domain' for their niche but also other domains that would be of benefit to a competitor within the niche, it does not only secure the company's position on the web directly but also prevents a competitor from gaining even a foothold within the niche.

Anyway, the question about portfolio listings is a bit academic as each domain could be listed singularly (and mightr even produce higher overall gross sales).

Right, I shall leave it there for tonight, but undoubtedly will think up a few more questions for tomorrow. :laugh:

•••
Firstly, the commission rates stated seem fair to me, so a thumbs up there. :)

The question concerning portfolio sales should also be considered to be of interest to end users. Many pharmaceutical companies hold great swaiths of domain names often grouped around there products or research, not TM names but general domains dealing with the type of product or illness concerned (indeed many companies seem to be acquiring domains about products or research of their competitors, especially of smaller companies). Also many retailers and service providers would benefit from having not only the 'killer domain' for their niche but also other domains that would be of benefit to a competitor within the niche, it does not only secure the company's position on the web directly but also prevents a competitor from gaining even a foothold within the niche.

Anyway, the question about portfolio listings is a bit academic as each domain could be listed singularly (and mightr even produce higher overall gross sales).

Right, I shall leave it there for tonight, but undoubtedly will think up a few more questions for tomorrow. :laugh:

I do see your point. I will write the idea down and try to come up with a solution (if one is possble).

Well, have a great night and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

•••
I take it these are on your own servers and can handle any bots or BS that sometimes landing pages attract. Also can we add or change the wording on the template?

Thank you

•••
I take it these are on your own servers and can handle any bots or BS that sometimes landing pages attract. Also can we add or change the wording on the template?

Thank you

Hey.

I have redundant cloud servers powering them so if one set goes down the other will pick it up.

Yes, the copy can be changed on a per domain basis.

•••
I am in the middle of developing a project relatively similar to this, Shane. All the best with yours! Keep up the good work.

•••
I am in the middle of developing a project relatively similar to this, Shane. All the best with yours! Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Best of luck to you as well. :)

•••
...basically the service offers people a rare opportunity to let Mr Bellone get his hands on all their incoming offers, leads, requests, visitor stats etc in exchange for free landing pages... lol

is that worth it? you decide..

i would think twice. and then pass on it. thanks Shane, but no...
too many ways to "creatively" use that inside info (just put an offer on hold and lowball, for example)
and i just dont want to share that info with you and let another middleman in beetween me and my prospective buyers anyway

as you said in some other thread:
This is business. Nothing about it is fair.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/bin-buy-it-now-regulation-needed.907025/#post-5218390

...nothing. does that include your new service too? :)
i would still trust dns, sedo, bodis etc a bit more if i needed landing "for sale" pages

sorry for being a liitle negative here, just a thought..
best of luck

•••
...basically the service offers people a rare opportunity to let Mr Bellone get his hands on all their incoming offers, leads, requests, visitor stats etc in exchange for free landing pages... lol

too many ways to "creatively" use that inside info (just put an offer on hold and lowball, for example)
and i just dont want to share that info with you and let another middleman in beetween me and my prospective buyers anyway

https://www.namepros.com/threads/bin-buy-it-now-regulation-needed.907025/#post-5218390

i would still trust dns, sedo, bodis etc a bit more if i needed landing "for sale" pages

best of luck

Lol.

Good luck losing in life, bro.

•••

best of luck

I have had my domains parked at one of the most prominent domain name figures landing platform and since switching over to DNpages.com offered by Shane have seen my inquiries doubles, maybe almost triple and the types of leads that it has generated has helped establish a good rapport with the leads.

I am a friend of Shane but also have to come to find that his domain platform and the simplicity of the landing pages has made the services that he providing for free, quite appealing. I am glued to it and you would have to pry me off with a pry bar to make me switch back.

So, if you are simply coming to hate, which seems to be the norm:
A) Find some solace and relax or
B) take it somewhere else.

•••
I have had my domains parked at one of the most prominent domain name figures landing platform and since switching over to DNpages.com offered by Shane have seen my inquiries doubles, maybe almost triple and the types of leads that it has generated has helped establish a good rapport with the leads.

I am a friend of Shane but also have to come to find that his domain platform and the simplicity of the landing pages has made the services that he providing for free, quite appealing. I am glued to it and you would have to pry me off with a pry bar to make me switch back.

So, if you are simply coming to hate, which seems to be the norm:
A) Find some solace and relax or
B) take it somewhere else.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to hear everything has worked well for you.

:)

•••
Shane, I will would like to test the service with some of my 4L.coms

•••
Hi Shane,

I must admit that the pages look really really good.

I was wondering if I could track the number of visitors each of my domains gets using your service.

Anyway, I would love to test your service for some time with around 250 domains, please PM me.

•••
Shane, I will would like to test the service with some of my 4L.coms

Hi Shane,

I must admit that the pages look really really good.

I was wondering if I could track the number of visitors each of my domains gets using your service.

Anyway, I would love to test your service for some time with around 250 domains, please PM me.

Thank you both! Just PM me with your first name, last name, and email. I will get an account setup.

@Galleshem, yes I have built in analytics.

:)

•••
Shane Bellone, do you have any plans on training the "mythical enduser" over the subject of what's going on in your business?

•••
Shane Bellone, do you have any plans on training the "mythical enduser" over the subject of what's going on in your business?

I'm not understanding your question.

•••
I mean to take care of their lack of knowledge in the domain names, pros and cons, aso.
Non-educated clients will notify this approach and then choose what you deliver in a more engaging way, I think.

•••
I mean to take care of their lack of knowledge in the domain names, pros and cons, aso.
Non-educated clients will notify this approach and then choose what you deliver in a more engaging way, I think.

I don't think you need to "educate endusers." I think the key to getting the most money for your domain has more to do with their emotional bond. You have to hook them, then the rest is easy.

Plus, this primarily a self-serve platform with the option for brokerage. You'd be able to use any of your favorite brokers with DNPages.com.

•••
I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience with DNPages.com thus far.

I've customized two types of Landing Pages thus far: Brandable and Exact Match.

Kauaiian.com
PhoneRepairLasVegas.com

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back