IT.COM

DnDork Marketplace - Now Support Nameservers for Landers/Escrow Buttons - 50% OFF

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
DnDork now supports nameservers for landers & Escrow buttons integration. Get 50% OFF until 1st January, 2018
--------------------------
Meet DnDork Marketplace - The Ultimate Marketplace for Domainers

[DnDork got a new fresh design]

dash.png

DnDork marketplace is a portfolio management software built for domainers to better manage and organize their domain portfolio. It helps domainers to take full control of their domaining business by selling and renting domains directly to end users.

Pay once to launch your own marketplace now and forget about paying hefty fees to others.

Live Demo: http://demo.dndork.com (Username: [email protected] / Password: 123456)

Need Support?
The package contains an easy to follow documentation. It includes both a setup and general usage guide. When buying the marketplace you also get the unlimited support included in the price.

For any questions and troubleshooting, contact us at: [email protected].

Information
Thank you for checking out DnDork marketplace :xf.cool:

P.S.
Join our affiliate program and earn up to 20% on each qualified sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today is the 2nd day of this exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer.

•••
Today is the 2nd day of this exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer.

I bought it, but the script is useless if you not have paypal and escrow integrated, I see your messages several months ago saying that soon they will be integrated but I do not see anything!

honestly a waste of money!

•••
•••
I bought it, but the script is useless if you not have paypal and escrow integrated, I see your messages several months ago saying that soon they will be integrated but I do not see anything!

honestly a waste of money!

Sorry for the delay. Escrow.com and PayPal will be available at the end of December. It is already planned.

•••
$22 now, not $14?

The $22 price is for setup package which also includes installation service. You can buy the Personal plan for $14.5 and install it yourself.

•••
Today is the last day for this wonderful offer. Don't forget to get your own copy of DnDork marketplace. A big update is coming next week including nameservers support for landers.

•••
Sorry for the delay. Escrow.com and PayPal will be available at the end of December. It is already planned.

Sounds good buddy! thanks

•••
I decided to extend the Cyber Monday sale until December 1st. So in case you missed it before, don't forget to grab your copy now. The price will be increased to $59 after next update which will include following (existing customers will get it free):
  • Nameservers support for landing pages
  • Ability to add Payoneer Escrow/Escrow.com buttons
  • PayPal integration
  • Bug fixes and design improvements
This is your last chance to get DnDork at the cheapest price.

•••
I decided to extend the Cyber Monday sale until December 1st. So in case you missed it before, don't forget to grab your copy now. The price will be increased to $59 after next update which will include following (existing customers will get it free):
  • Nameservers support for landing pages
  • Ability to add Payoneer Escrow/Escrow.com buttons
  • PayPal integration
  • Bug fixes and design improvements
This is your last chance to get DnDork at the cheapest price.

Good news Atta, waiting for next update! awesome work, thanks!

•••
•••
Almost 25 hours left until this amazing sale ends. Don't forget to get your copy today.

•••
Almost 25 hours left until this amazing sale ends. Don't forget to get your copy today.
It is showing 29 not 14.5 .

•••
•••
•••
Escrow and Payoneer available?

Not in current version. Next update will be released in 1st half of December. It will support Payoneer/Escrow.com buttons integration.

•••
Not in current version. Next update will be released in 1st half of December. It will support Payoneer/Escrow.com buttons integration.
I am trying to see the dashboard but the login link is not working. Are you aware of this?

Once you launch the other business, so you plan to stop this and future updates wtc?

•••
I am trying to see the dashboard but the login link is not working. Are you aware of this?

http://demo.dndork.com

Please click on user icon right to phone # to open the login modal and use following login credentials for demo.
Email Address: [email protected] / Password: 123456

Once you launch the other business, so you plan to stop this and future updates wtc?

No. I'll keep releasing new updates for DnDork even after launching dombuck.com. There are still plenty of domainers who don't like monthly/yearly subscriptions and instead want to setup their own self-hosted marketplace.

•••
http://demo.dndork.com

Please click on user icon right to phone # to open the login modal and use following login credentials for demo.
Email Address: [email protected] / Password: 123456

No. I'll keep releasing new updates for DnDork even after launching dombuck.com. There are still plenty of domainers who don't like monthly/yearly subscriptions and instead want to setup their own self-hosted marketplace.
I just tried to buy and I am getting this error

ServerError: error. Please try again or contact [email protected]

I dont see the username you said. I clicked on the menu and click.on login and nothing happens.

•••
I just bought it. It worked . Tayo / domains at / gmail is the email.

•••
•••
•••
Can we add pages /widgets and also optimize it for seo?

No. DnDork is not a WordPress site. It is developed in CakePHP/MySql and already optimized for SEO. You can set meta title and meta description for each domain and for the lading page in admin panel.

•••
No. DnDork is not a WordPress site. It is developed in CakePHP/MySql and already optimized for SEO. You can set meta title and meta description for each domain and for the lading page in admin panel.
What about addition of new pages?

•••
Good news!

DnDork version 1.0.2 is released today. DnDork now supports nameservers for domain sale landing pages. It's also possible to add Escrow.com and Payoneer Escrow buttons for each domain to let the buyer quickly buy the domain. Following is a complete changelog of version 1.0.2:

• Nameservers support for domain landing pages (setup instructions - see an example)
  • Escrow.com and Payoneer Escrow buttons integration for each domain
  • Ability to delete/replace logo for domain name
  • Search function now searches both domain title and description
  • Featured domains are changed from 12 to 16
  • Domain logo replaces domain name on landing page if available
  • Domain description is visible under domain logo/name if available
  • Skype link is added in footer section
  • Login issue on mobile devices is fixed
  • Minor design improvements
  • Minor bug fixes

Please download the latest version via Paddle email link. To upgrade your current installation, follow these instructions **CAREFULLY**. It is not necessary to upload all files again. At minimum, you need to do the following:

1. Replace your all current src folder files with new src folder files
2. Replace current weboort/css/custom.css file with new weboort/css/custom.css file
3. Replace current weboort/js/main.js file with new weboort/js/main.js file
4. Apply all dndorkdb-changelog.sql changes to upgrade your database (read upgrade instructions for details)
5. Delete current tmp folder to clear cache files

It should not be hard to upgrade if you follow above step carefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The price of DnDork has been increased to $59 from $29. But we launched Christmas and New Year 50% OFF sale from today. You can still buy the script for just $29 until 1st January, 2018. No coupon code is required.

P.S. Our affiliate program is publicly available for everyone to join. You can earn up to 20% commission on each qualified referral sale.

All the best to everyone!

•••
New marketplace built on DnDork:

https://domainawesome.com/

Don't forget to get your copy. We are offering 50% OFF until January 1st.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back