Dynadot

DnDork Marketplace - Now Support Nameservers for Landers/Escrow Buttons - 50% OFF

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
DnDork now supports nameservers for landers & Escrow buttons integration. Get 50% OFF until 1st January, 2018
--------------------------
Meet DnDork Marketplace - The Ultimate Marketplace for Domainers

[DnDork got a new fresh design]

dash.png

DnDork marketplace is a portfolio management software built for domainers to better manage and organize their domain portfolio. It helps domainers to take full control of their domaining business by selling and renting domains directly to end users.

Pay once to launch your own marketplace now and forget about paying hefty fees to others.

Live Demo: http://demo.dndork.com (Username: [email protected] / Password: 123456)

Need Support?
The package contains an easy to follow documentation. It includes both a setup and general usage guide. When buying the marketplace you also get the unlimited support included in the price.

For any questions and troubleshooting, contact us at: [email protected].

Information
Thank you for checking out DnDork marketplace :xf.cool:

P.S.
Join our affiliate program and earn up to 20% on each qualified sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Are you setup instructions better than before when i first bought it? I've owned it for close to 3 months or so and haven't gotten it installed yet. The original instructions were very vague and sucked so I put it aside.

•••
Are you setup instructions better than before when i first bought it? I've owned it for close to 3 months or so and haven't gotten it installed yet. The original instructions were very vague and sucked so I put it aside.

Hi Larry,

It is unfortunate that you are not able to install the script yet. I simplified the installation instructions as much as possible. But I can't remove all the technicalities. After all, it is a software. It was one of the reasons I started offering installation service.

Can you please try to install it again? If you get stuck or don't know what to do next, just send me a message at NP or [email protected]. I will help you out to fix it.

- Atta

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DnDork now accepts PayPal payments.

•••
•••
•••
Offer is still available.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Atta

I try to use the landing pages, but I'm not clear yet what should I do, your web is down and I can not see the documentation.

please tell me, how use domain landing pages ?...

i just added a domain with the same route of main website, but nothing happens, only get redirects to my main domain (website)

•••
@Atta

I try to use the landing pages, but I'm not clear yet what should I do, your web is down and I can not see the documentation.

please tell me, how use domain landing pages ?...

i just added a domain with the same route of main website, but nothing happens, only get redirects to my main domain (website)

I sent you the details in private message. The website is up now: https://dndork.com/docs#nameservers

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back