Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DNBUY problems

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TonyDeMarco

New Member
Impact
0
Well
when i first became a customer of DNbuy it was about 7 years ago. They were very nice, responsive, and overall a good bargain comparatively. But I think the company was bought or sold because I cannot get anyone to lift a finger for me.

They raised the prices.
I buy domains and they are inaccessible.
I cannot make transfers, and when I renew names they got "lost" in their system.
I have bought domains and configured private DNS settings and they never worked.
They send me 1 email to my 100 saying they are not sure what the problem is.

If someone did buy the company, I dont think they know what they are doing. Now I've been very patient with this guy and I've tried every form of hospitable and friendly approach that I can but my final advice is :

STAY AWAY FROM DNBUY ​

why am I begging these people to give me access to domains that I paid for! my final advice to the guy who owns dnbus is GET A NEW JOB. You have made DNBUY (a once reputable company) the absolute worst enom reseller out there. Period. And even after you see this thread, reply to me with an email, my issues will STILL not be solved. So please do us a favor and walk in front of a bus.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
TonyDeMarco said:
So please do us a favor and walk in front of a bus.

LOL....sorry to hear that you have problems but that response was A+....have you tried to contact Enom directly because i don't think they would be happy to hear that a reseller makes such a "no show"


Cheers,

Frank
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back