DNBird.com is up!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
DNBird.com is up and running for now, pretty much in beta.

This is going to be my basic landing / sales / all in one page that I will be redirecting all my domains to once my ads show up.
It is an extremely basic htm code. I just noticed the Subscribe section didn't work so please just send me an email or PM me your email to subscribe for new domains added to the list. I will get things fixed soon.

We are currently working on getting our servers up and running with cPanel to offer cheap monthly hosting with cPanel included. If that is anything you would be interested in please comment below. It will not be in the name of "DNBird" but will be a partner.

I would like to add that I am in no sense a "coder", I had experience with it when I was younger but lost that knowledge, so this isn't anything special, but it's something to help advertise my domains.

The site will be updated periodically and probably completely redone in the future by my partner who has a degree in IT.
For now, enjoy :)

DNBird

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back