NameSilo

domains DN.com launching Domain Name Sales Platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domain is great,but he is domain reseller,
he had launch many platform before
Fn.com、 Yuming.com、 vname.com
not expect...

•••
I remember about two years ago this site was a hosted trading platform with much lower commission fees than DAN and at that time I gave up trying because the pages were too simple and there were no reviews. The vague scope of business made me lose interest in exploring.

•••
The landing pages look like a Dan ripoff too much. Website as a whole... could use some designer service. Its a shame for such a truly great domain not to have a decent visuals.

•••
Godaddy should just buy it and shut it down right now. They will get it cheaper than waiting for it to actually get users.

•••
Will be nice but must be serious
I will try 😍

•••
Godaddy should just buy it and shut it down right now. They will get it cheaper than waiting for it to actually get users.

That's... and interesting take. But should they just go and buy every new domain market that launches? Then people would keep launching them just for the sake of being bought. :unsure:

•••
looks like a not functional website. The login button,start selling buttons are not working,

•••
That's... and interesting take. But should they just go and buy every new domain market that launches? Then people would keep launching them just for the sake of being bought. :unsure:
Waiting for GD to buy Stud.com (what happened to that?)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back