domain Dissolvr.com - worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nametree

Nametree.comTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone, just trying to gauge some opinions about DissolVR.com. I've seen a boom in interest in VR domains over the last few months and I've never been particularly interested in them but I have a couple.

A "dissolve" is a common transition in video editing. Dissolve.com is also a marketplace for stock footage and photography - is that dangerous territory, could dissolvr be considered typosquatting, or should that not be a concern?

Thoughts, is this worth anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone, just trying to gauge some opinions about DissolVR.com. I've seen a boom in interest in VR domains over the last few months and I've never been particularly interested in them but I have a couple.

A "dissolve" is a common transition in video editing. Dissolve.com is also a marketplace for stock footage and photography - is that dangerous territory, could dissolvr be considered typosquatting, or should that not be a concern?

Thoughts, is this worth anything?

I am not a professional appraiser, or even a rookie appraiser but I feel comfortable weighing in on this. ...

VR+KW or KW+VR has a market but your domain has no meaning. I understand the angle that you explained in your post but realistically it's nothing more than a jumble of letters ending with VR (in my opinion)

$0

•••
•••
I have a handful of these 'Tumblr' (Dropped Vowel) clones in grace period and I am still mulling over the idea of renewing.

Dissolvr.com Hmm, what is a product that dissolves? and for what reason? and why do I need it?

If you don't have a solid answer for those pedigree branding ideas then I would probably let it go.

I have;
Growrs.com
Tellrs.com
Callrs.com
Hugrs.com
Spendrs.com
Choosrs.com

I guess they are worth renewing just in case a great idea presents itself.

For a lousy $10 to $20 for 12 months maybe it is worth renewing.

Regards.matt

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back