Domain Empire

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is what I got here today:)

Holo Assemble.com
Still looking for more:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Had 17th offer on H o l o T a l k

•••
Just picked up a 15 year old name:

Holook

.com

•••
Just picked up a 15 year old name:

Holook

.com
I think i made a mistake by not having it. I watched it for a long time but just couldnt decide to buy or not :/

•••
No one seems to be using holos in their names, I think the plural may be ok sometimes here especially if the term becomes popular.

•••
Just picked up

Holo Advertiser.com

:)

•••
Just picked this up.

Holo Passports.com
:)

•••
HoloPet.com sold for 1000+$ @gd expiring.

•••
•••
•••
•••
holo is about to explode!

•••
the holopet auction went so high because news of Microsoft trademarking that exact term were made public by Jamie Zoch just few days before the auction.. else wouldn't even have scratched 100 usd..

i didn't bid cause don't want to burn my fingers here.. too risky imho as the trademark was established shortly before the new owner claiming this domain already.. easy to lose that one whoever owns it now..

•••
Holo isn't going anywhere. Just as stocks go, you always sell on the news ;)

•••
holopet.com is a great domain and I think it would have reached more than $100 in my opinion, I agree with you on getting fingers burnt by acquiring the domain after the trademark was processed, the new owner might want to get some legal advice if it is not Microsoft that won the domain at the auction!

Last edited:
•••
Holopet is not presently, a U.S. registered trademark.

•••
Holopet is not presently, a U.S. registered trademark.

It was filed on 20th May 2015, and 10 days later someone pays $1,000 for holopet! If Microsoft gets the trademark then it applies from the filed date.

•••
I saw on tld investors that Holopet.com sold for 1,913 USD??

•••
I saw on tld investors that Holopet.com sold for 1,913 USD??
I said 1000+ :D I just didnt catch last hours of the auction but know that was 1000+$

But thank you for clarification :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back