Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only difference is VR will go the way of the dodo once AR, MR etc take hold.

This is way Holo & XR are very relevant as they can work for everything.

•••
This is why i mentioned calculating the odds. ;)

"I don't see Holo taking off but hey, it could happen against the odds..."

There are odds against anything McDuke lol. Just because I mentioned them does that mean that I "calculated" anything per say?... I just like to be firmly grounded in reality... And so should you?

Last edited:
•••
•••
holohealth.com 854 USD 2018-01-09 DropCatch

Just reporting.

•••
HologramSchool(.)com
HologramNews(.)com

•••
•••
•••
Of course.

Great name

Holo is dead tho, maybe will come back in 8-10 years time!

I bet a few will people will respond by saying they get offers, very good!

Last edited:
•••
Holo is dead tho, maybe will come back in 8-10 years time!

U are missing it by miles ..
2018-2020 is the beginning for immersive technologies ..
everything that happened till now was only first domainers/companies hype.

•••
Still doesn’t excite me seeing holograms instead of a tv or as a tv. 3D soon went down the pan, after the excitement is over then it will be the norm. Good luck!

•••
im talking the whole show , all immersive technologies

good luck

•••
Still doesn’t excite me seeing holograms instead of a tv or as a tv. 3D soon went down the pan, after the excitement is over then it will be the norm. Good luck!

I think most people in this thread are hoping that AR will be branded as "Holo".

•••
Already received two offers in Holo for 5000$ & 3000$ and declined both.

As I said in past and I will say it again, anybody who doesn’t believe in holo and have premium names i am always willing to pay uptill 500$ per domains in any quantity.

•••
Seems obvious that the terms Hologram or Holographic will be shortened to Holo.

•••
I own GoHolo with best possible Extension ;) I was wearing a Holo Lens some time ago and I really liked it ;) You don´t get lost in a virtual reality, just a great extension of the current one^^

•••
Landed in my Account tonight

Holocade //dot//com

Have a couple more I will share shortly when they land .....holo+keyword coms

•••
Oh and I reg'D

HoloLover //com//

On the drop today

•••
a few decent holo names never hurt anyone I guess
regged:

HoloAnimal..com
HoloCartoon..com

which also means I won't be renewing my holographicanimal.com this month! good timing! haha

•••
a few decent holo names never hurt anyone I guess
regged:

HoloAnimal..com
HoloCartoon..com

which also means I won't be renewing my holographicanimal.com this month! good timing! haha

Nice! they dropped yesterday...I almost bought animal....but decided to go with HoloLover which was on that list too! Best of luck with them.

•••
Saw them :)
Only one that thought about was meetings but decided not to.

•••
dropped most of my holo domains too... still had them from the goood old days of 1-2$ reg+transfers on netfirms lol

I don't think holo sells well.. and given my only holo sale was actually holographic+kw I am wondering whether the latter may not be better than holo+kw

•••
Holo will be better imo but as with any other niche i try to focus on the keyword and be more picky these days.
I

•••
Smart Companion(.)com - Efty Lander $10,000 (Drop auction purchase)

So this quote is from the sales thread..I was going to wait till they 100% in my account, but given Godaddys new 30 day renewal rule..being they both are registered at GD and past 30days ...I got both of these in the Closeout section this week and will actively have on the 9th.

When I first saw this ..the above Sale and quote was first thing that came to mind..I've been pretty excited ..this is my Fav Holo

H/O/L/O/ C/O/M/P/A/N/I/O/N/ ((com)) :) many other nice comp sales

@alcy reading back in this thread I saw you have this in "hologram" nice.

As well I aslo got

H/O/L/O/S/H/O/O//T ((com)

Which I like better then holoshot which is TM by MS however this is not, its also older as both are 8years old !

Last edited:
•••
yes I do have hologramcompanion.com

its a great keyword.. almost as good as assistant

so you paid like 2 figures for holocompanion??

•••
so you paid like 2 figures for holocompanion??

unbelievably....correct! There were several ok /decent 1 holo+keywords sitting there ( this was my fav)...I think I got lucky with my search timing on holo...as everyone including my self have had their eyes on crypto,coin,blockchain,chain....all the diverted attention..I got lucky :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back