NameSilo

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
iHoloProjector (dot) com

Holoprojector_hand.jpg

Last edited:
•••
holohemp.com
holohash.com
hashtagholo.com
iholo.in
holosilver.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's one that will more than likely be subject to trademark issues if they ever do decide to do such a cool event... but for now - there is no tm and for a dollar?.. let's have some fun! :)

• Holopalooza (.) com

:)

for those that may not know, Holopalooza is a take on
'Lollapalooza' - a very popular and famous concert festival that goes around once a year.
They typically have roughly twenty or more popular bands that perform on multiple stages across multiple days.
it's a whole lot of fun!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • SmartHolo (.) com

i like the 'smart' brand
aftersale pickup?
good luck with it
hey...
... btw...
... is that a dot info in your sig??

hmmm

:-$:D:-,

•••
i like the 'smart' brand
aftersale pickup?
good luck with it
hey...
... btw...
... is that a dot info in your sig??

hmmm

:-$:D:-,

Aftersale pick up....

With regards to the .info in my sig, nothing like 3dEgypt.info , 3dItaly.info..........different class of .info :)

Someone likes it, got a $1 bid on flippa :)

All good.

Cheers

Stu

•••
Aftersale pick up....

With regards to the .info in my sig, nothing like 3dEgypt.info , 3dItaly.info..........different class of .info :)

is it though?

and believe it or not
.. when the 3d hype first picked up back then - it was nutty!!

i sold something like $500 in 3d dot infos in a month
no.. not a lot of money
BUT.. when they were $1 each?
ha... i obviously went too far with it ... but it made me money
true story

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh no, not again!

Oh yes, again and again my friend. Let the holo reg fest commence! Course imo, I've always found hunting and handreg'n to be the most fun part of domaining.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

•••
•••
•••
is it though?

and believe it or not
.. when the 3d hype first picked up back then - it was nutty!!

i sold something like $500 in 3d dot infos in a month
no.. not a lot of money
BUT.. when they were $1 each?
ha... i obviously went too far with it ... but it made me money
true story

John, don't let 'em give you too much crap over the 3D dot infos, or the 3D geos... Like you, I made a nice chunk of cash - over 5K if memory serves - off these type of names during the 3D "craze" a while back... As long as you make more than you spend, it's all good! :D (In fact, I'm still holding a few dot com 3D-geos, like 3DGermany, 3DRome, 3DFlorida, etc., and I still get inquiries...)

•••
•••
nah, i'm not all that worried... i did go overboard and i own that... people were buying them and it felt like i was printing money because dot infos were a $1
... it was my first real experience with buying domain names so i was learning as i went.
but...
... 3d domain names - and my own research - brought me to 3d projection, and that development alone bought me a big beautiful house. (seriously)

I definitely have made more than i have spent and i also have a decent amount of 3d domain names left - not a quarter of what i once had (haha) - but some nice ones... 3dPrintingOnline... 3dEvents... 3dCloning
my only geo is Arizona3d(.)com but i like it a lot - wish i had more.

3d was also my segue into holo and with names like Holographs(.)com and 3dHolographics(.)com..etc.. i think i learned a bit along the way.

it's all good... now is now and the future awaits :)

•••
Just out of interest what 3d .info's did you sell?

Bido...
Bido was much bigger back then
... just before the owners mysteriously said they were closing the doors, Bido was gaining a lot of steam
i sold 3dCellphone.info and 3dCellphones.info for over $100 each on BIDO!!
haha

then i was selling silly little bundles... so i'd sell like 10 similar names for $50 and i sold like 7 or 8 of those
... it wasn't pretty, especially with what i know now, but hey.. it worked back then.

again... not a lot of money... but when it cost $1 to register - and people were buying them - i kept buying more... y wouldn't i?

•••
nah, i'm not all that worried... i did go overboard and i own that... people were buying them and it felt like i was printing money because dot infos were a $1
... it was my first real experience with buying domain names so i was learning as i went.

Me too.......thought I was going to be rich with 3DSmartphone.com , 3DConsole.com etc............

Funny how it is when we look back, just hope were not laughing at our domains now in 5 years time.....

Learning every year I guess

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back