IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like drones too. Don't have one myself.
Sold 5 drone domains, still have 60 in portfolio, including:
(all .com)

Care Drone
Recovery Drone
Grocery Drone
Maxi Drone
Play Drones
Drone Telecom
Drone Power
Wildlife Drone
Intelligence Drone
Drone Communication/s

•••
UtilitiesDrone.com

utilitiesdrone_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Actually, I have one Drone affiliate website for sale DronesOnline Site

Let me know if anyone interested.

•••
DroneSurveying.com.au

dronesurveying_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Great name (not my sale)

DroneZone.com
$10,240

Last edited:
•••
•••
DroneSurveying.com.au

Show attachment 182958

Cheers
Corey

mare you from Australia. Recently I was informed by Marcaria that I no longer can keep my .com.au domain unless I can prove Australian residence or a trademark go match my .com.au and of course Marcaria offers trademarking services for $300 plus. I had to give up my .com.au domains.

•••
Anyone have any
I reg DronesRenting(dot)Com few months back.... What do you think about this name?
Personally I feel this is a mid 3 figure name $*** I like this name but could have researched better!

I have owned DroneRenting.com since 2014 and no inquires yet.

•••
I only have these drone names left. I've had the most interest in Group, Association, Gurus and Inc (in that order) in the last 5 years

DroneAssociation.com
DroneGroup.com
DroneGurus.com
DroneInc.com
HapticDrones.com
NightDrones.com

•••
I only have these drone names left. I've had the most interest in Group, Association, Gurus and Inc (in that order) in the last 5 years

DroneAssociation.com
DroneGroup.com
DroneGurus.com
DroneInc.com
HapticDrones.com
NightDrones.com

Always loved your quality over quantity method.

•••
Always loved your quality over quantity method.

A method close to your heart, nice to see your smiling face my friend.

•••
AgriculturalDrone.com; this exact term is used in 4 articles explaining it will be a 1 billion dollar industry by 2024. Of the probably 40 companies producing agricultural drones how many care about this perfect keyword domain? None! I have contacted the majority some twice. What's the old saying? Just because you can build a drone doesn't mean people care to track you down? It really is unfathomable the blatant ignorance of "business people" lol.

•••
I have DroneSpares.com

great parts after market sales site name

•••
As this isn't my niche, I decided to just hop on board doing next to no research (very bad mistake for new domainers, do not follow in those footsteps) and hand regged a few domains which include those 3 as well as camodrones, dronecamo and finddrones com.
Obviously, this is because you want camouflage on your drones and you may want to find drones (either lost, stolen or to purchase).

One of which I put on GD 7 day public auction (don't know if I can link or discuss this bit of information) for a BE point of $10. It's gotten views and may sell within the next 24 hours, for profit or not.

•••
DronesOnline.site

Automated updating Amazon/eBay affiliate website with 6 months FREE of Cloud Hosting and Support.

Add as many as you want Amazon/eBay or Custom products and Control the Store using a Powerful Dashboard.

Add your Affiliate ID in Settings to automatically update all the product links to get the commissions!

Feel free to PM your offer if interested.

•••
Drone.com is now listed on Sedo on make offer basis, with a minimum offer of 100k - not my domain!

dronedotcom-sedo-202210809.png

•••
Screen-Shot-2021-08-18-at-10-12-32-am.png

Sold for $8k. I didn't really want to let it go yet, but it just happened to be a good time to put some funds in the bank. Hope the buyer builds a fantastic business with it.

Last edited:
•••

Sold for $8k. I didn't really want to let it go yet, but it just happened to be a good time to put some funds in the bank. Hope the buyer builds a fantastic business with it.
Congrats! Great sale (y)
Can you provide any details? Inbound / Outbound? Broker? Negotiations?
Thanks

•••
Congrats! Great sale (y)
Can you provide any details? Inbound / Outbound? Broker? Negotiations?
Thanks

Inbound. I negotiated with the buyer over dan.com. We were pretty far apart to begin with - He was offering low XXXX and I was asking low XXXXX. He came up a little bit, but not enough to make me want to part with the name, so I basically walked away from the sale. To my surprise, he contacted me about a week later raising his offer substantially to the price I ended up accepting.

I actually spent about a decade in the cleaning supply industry (machines, hardware, chemicals, etc) before moving onto my current career in the tech world. So I had this name in my back pocket as something I could see myself building a business around down the line, should I want to start a new venture that merges together all my experience.

But, like I said, it was a good time to collect some funds, so I'm interested to see what the buyer does with it and if its anything like what I was envisioning myself.

Last edited:
•••
Inbound. I negotiated with the buyer over dan.com. We were pretty far apart to begin with - He was offering low XXXX and I was asking low XXXXX. He came up a little bit, but not enough to make me want to part with the name, so I basically walked away from the sale. To my surprise, he contacted me about a week later raising his offer substantially to the price I ended up accepting.

I actually spent about a decade in the cleaning supply industry (machines, hardware, chemicals, etc) before moving onto my current career in the tech world. So I had this name in my back pocket as something I could see myself building a business around down the line, should I want to start a new venture that merges together all my experience.

But, like I said, it was a good time to collect some funds, so I'm interested to see what the buyer does with it and if its anything like what I was envisioning myself.
Outstanding reply.
You did everything perfectly in your handling of this sale.
Congrats again my friend.
Thank you (y)

•••

Great sale. There will be a big market for this in the next few years. Good price for a good name.

•••
DroneConfiguration.com
DroneDebate.com
DroneDemonstration.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back