NameSilo

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! How many .xyz names do you hold? And how much are renewals?

More than 5000.

Total renewals amount is a bit higher in terms of sales.

•••
Sold WaveGuides in King

Sale venue: Outbound
Sale price: $10,388
Purchase date: June 2019
Sale date: December 2019

Can you share purchase price?

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Would you mind sharing how did you flip handregged within 24 and 48 hours. Do you have any lead first and then hand reg or how ?
No lead. Just did outbound with bin link. Got sold
and domain pushed since it was registered on dynadot and both Dan and Afternic accept push from dynadot if the customer wants

Last edited:
•••
Sold my first BP name last week!

A/F/F/I/L/I/A/G/O/.COM
Sale price: $2,400 via installments (12 months)
Handreg in May 2019

How many you have there ?

Total portfolio size ?

•••
•••
Hi! I currently have 93 names listed. Planning to add more.

Thanks for sharing.

Total portfolio size ?

•••
•••
What is the purpose of people asking this? What value is gained be knowing it?
If you have too much domains your ROI could be 0, even if you sell for xxx every day.

•••

Also can be useful info to compare conversation ratio to average domainer and style of portfolio. Everyone can celebrate a single sale but if that's the only sale in 3 months with hundreds/thousands of domains, useful info to note and consider the type of names being held.

If I report a niche/gtld sale/marketplace sale, others think that niche/gtld/marketplace is good, meanwhile one could have thousands of others that didn't sell.

Not expected for everyone to start posting portfolio size, but still useful info when comes.

Last edited:
•••
If you have too much domains your ROI could be 0, even if you sell for xxx every day.

Although ROI is important in any business, It still has no value as to what has recently sold. IMHO

Also can be useful info to compare conversation ratio to average domainer and style of portfolio. Everyone can celebrate a single sale but if that's the only sale in 3 months with hundreds/thousands of domains, useful info to note and consider the type of names being held.

If I report a niche/gtld sale/marketplace sale, others think that niche/gtld/marketplace is good, meanwhile one could have thousands of others that didn't sell.

But just knowing the number of names in someone's portfolio does not give you this information. Just getting the portfolio size does not tell you how many are in the same niche as the one sold. The size of the folio has NO bearing on the sale of that name. If a buyer finds a name on a landing page or through markets like Sedo or Afternic, that sale is going to be made no matter if the seller has 10,000 names or just that one.

The point of this thread, as I see it, is to celebrate those single sales and learn the types of names selling at this time.

When we research NameBio there is no way to know the portfolio size of the seller.

I just have never understood why that question was a part of a thread for reporting names that were sold.

•••
Mayazir and Tom Carl already gave good points.

I use it too see sale conversion, financial position, etc. to invest wisely for better returns.

We all grow by our learnings, experiences. Namepros is a great place for learning, sharing and growing as a Community.

If you are unwilling to share your portfolio size it is completely ok.

Last edited:
•••
Although ROI is important in any business, It still has no value as to what has recently sold. IMHO

But just knowing the number of names in someone's portfolio does not give you this information. Just getting the portfolio size does not tell you how many are in the same niche as the one sold. The size of the folio has NO bearing on the sale of that name. If a buyer finds a name on a landing page or through markets like Sedo or Afternic, that sale is going to be made no matter if the seller has 10,000 names or just that one.

The point of this thread, as I see it, is to celebrate those single sales and learn the types of names selling at this time.

When we research NameBio there is no way to know the portfolio size of the seller.

I just have never understood why that question was a part of a thread for reporting names that were sold.

Good points.

•••
•••
Did u pass the 10 days buyer time ,all my sale gets cancel after 10 days strange
no today is the 9th day....sold on 16th dec and transfer of domain accepted yesterday...
SH told me that they transferred the domain to the buyer.

•••
2nd SQUADHELP SALES

E/L/I/T/I/Q/ .com

Hold time: 23Oct - 10Dec

•••

Thanks for posting this. 🙏 This question gets asked every single reported sale and has zero to do with the sale being reported.

•••
how many avg visit to domains till you sold? many thanks, my portfolio has only a few visits

•••
2nd SQUADHELP SALES

E/L/I/T/I/Q/ .com

Hold time: 23Oct - 10Dec
Please share stats like listing views, shortlist rate, no. of shortlists etc.

Thanks in advance.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for posting this. 🙏 This question gets asked every single reported sale and has zero to do with the sale being reported.
That's true, it has zero to do with the sale being reported, but on the other side, in a just few additional words it gives very valuable insight into the bigger investing picture.
So, if you ask me, it is always welcomed! :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back