Dynadot

Discounted Registration Rates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Discounted Registration Rates

This thread is intended to help 'newbies' save some money on their domain registrations.

The following are ways to get discounts at the listed registrars:

eNom:
Don't waste your time paying $29.95 direct, I know a few people that still do. Always go through a trusted reseller, like NamePros. A free account can be made and registrations are around $9.25
http://www.namepros.com/enomsignup.php

GoDaddy:
View the latest coupons by viewing the last few posts of http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/479933-godaddy.html

I have personally saved a few hundred with this thread. :yell:

Moniker:
Is a safe registrar to use and .com are generally $8.02.

Dynadot:
Is generally $9.25 but can be lowered to 7.75 if you plan to use more than $500. Deposit $500 to get this lowered pricing.
http://www.dynadot.com/company/prices_bulk.html

eBay:
Believe it or not, many resellers list a single domain registration on ebay for below market prices. There was times when I've seen registrations go for less than $6. Buyer beware though, make sure you check a seller's feedback before buying.

This thread has been updated to remove expired deals that have been previously posted. If you have anything that I should add, please send me a PM.

Thanks and good luck,
AzN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NathanJacob said:
Yea their pricing is good I agree.. But personally I would not go for a registrar that is not credible enough.. I mean you can't just tell us 1 pricing on 1 day and then the next day shoot up the pricing like this.. It is not the ideal way to go about things you know....

PS: Although I would not mind a Registrar giving 1 pricing today and reducing the pricing the next day... ;)

Lol i understand the concerns. Take it or leave it i guess ;).

•••
Ross said:
Lol i understand the concerns. Take it or leave it i guess ;).

:lol:

•••
ResellerClub.com is also running a .in promo right now..... .in & third level.in regs @ $5.99!!! But, I've heard from my Account Manager at resellerclub that they're trying to get down the pricing to a lot lower than $5.99...somewhere around $3...anybody has any updates on this??

•••
Any discount coupon for .ws domains??? godaddy or name

I never tried reseller club. Are they really good? If someone is a reseller here then do tell me about that

Last edited:
•••
Whatsay! said:
Any discount coupon for .ws domains??? godaddy or name

Sorry...no idea.. :(

Whatsay! said:
I never tried reseller club. Are they really good? If someone is a reseller here then do tell me about that

I was just going through a thread today about resellerclub...its been quite a while back since this thread started & all through this time, ResellerClub has nothing but increased their standards....you can check out the thread although some of the data in the thread is no longer valid....

•••
Actually, I dont know much about them. I am a new comer :D Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
•••
cobainer said:
I was just going through a thread today about resellerclub...its been quite a while back since this thread started & all through this time, ResellerClub has nothing but increased their standards....you can check out the thread although some of the data in the thread is no longer valid....

Have heard they are good.. Would definitely check it out.. Thanks for the info :)

•••
Wow, this thread is old, but useful! Thanks guys!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hey this is useful .. after all, .infos are often on sale for $1-$2, but after the first year you have to pay the full fee. But I bet, .org cant be available for $1.2

•••
.INFO Special at GoDaddy -2 For 1 ($1.39 for Two)

:hi:

I don't know how long it will last but GoDaddy is having a Special Sale
for .INFO domains.

Get 2 for 1.

1st domain is $1.19 ($.99 & 20 cents ICANN fee)
2nd domain is just the 20 cents ICANN fee
Total $1.39

You can reg as many as you want apparently.

I regged 70 today.

Make sure your domains are in even numbers.

Save :$:

•••
Regs on eBay? Not sure I'd be comfortable switching to a registrar I haven't heard of for $2?

THAT is cutting corners :)

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
How do reseller accounts work?

I have 300 or so domains at all kinds of registrars and resellers.

The enom reseller link with namepros doesn't work? I tried using namepros.com/enomsignup.php and no luck...

i have lots of domains expiring from all kinds of registrars and it would be great if I could figure out an inexpensive strategy for renewing them.

Further, auctions that I win are now being registered at all kinds of different registrars which makes renewing them with one registrar difficult. Do you guys all keep your domains at 100s of different registrars? How do you handle auctions?

Thanks! :blink:

•••
Nice post there.
This info really helps the newbies save their money on domain registration.
I have checked the list on that.

•••
Wish I would have seen this post when I started! ;)

•••
Name.com promo codes for $1 registration discount! ELAMEXE for .com registrations CORACAO for .net registrations NAMORADA for renewals. This makes .com and .net $7.99 for new registrations and $7.99 for renewals. It includes free whois privacy.

•••
I'm a customer of name.com, and they always give promos on fridays, I wouldn't register my domain at any shady registrar however cheap they are lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back