NameSilo

.info DirtyJokes.info - What can I do with it??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I recently acquired this domain. It's 12 yrs old and has been parked till now.

"Dirty jokes" gets 135,000 exact searches in the US alone!!

Certainly you can do something with that much of traffic searching for the term instead of parking. The (.com/.net/.org) versions are registered and are parked!

I'm looking for suggestions. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Develop it into a dirty jokes site.

But you're gonna have to be good at telling dirty jokes that are funny.

For resale, I would say that even the .com would be limited in value because the "joke-telling industry" is not lucrative, and it's also dirty jokes we're talking about here. It might not be everybody's cup of tea. The fact that the .com/net/org are parked doesn't stand in your favor, because they are also candidates for a sale that you hope you could draw.

Searches don't equate to traffic... but .com would get the most traffic if there are was any direct type in traffic vs. traffic going .net, .org, .info

Other than development, I can't see any value beyond reg fee.

•••
•••
•••
First of all, there is not a lot of people with dirty mind to go look online for dirty jokes, there is plenty out there for them to read.

This is not a business domain which can be used to bring profit, even if you develop it, there is very less chances it can bring money from adsense. people will come and go and mostly never stay.

By the time renewal time comes you might have few other domains that will have better value in your eyes and you wouldn't want to pay renewal for something that is not worth anything. You could try selling that domain and if you get $10 that would be best sale.

Check ebay for info domains, they have much better keyword domains sell for $9.99, so I doubt you will have a big sale on that one. Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back