NameSilo

Digital Agency Domains with Traffic or Links

Labeled as budget: above $100 in Domain Buyer Requests, started by spycraft, May 3, 2021 at 6:57 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. spycraft

spycraft Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    3:59 AM
    Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a few domains that used to be active digital agencies (web design/marketing/etc) and are no longer in business but may have traffic and/or links from directories, review sites, press, etc.

My budget is pretty flexible, but it's hard to justify more than $500 for such domains unless if there is proof of the quality of traffic (which is impossible to get). Realistically I'm looking to grab a handful of domains at roughly $100 or less each, but I'm totally open to spending more for the right name (ie. I bought one for $300 from Godaddy auctions a couple of weeks ago).

IMPORTANT: I am not looking for brandable names. ONLY previously developed, with traffic.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice