Did I say you could mark my stuff up?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The thing about domaining is there are always people in the know on certain topics but they don't go mainstream. It takes a post on a blog or Namepros for the majority of domain owners to see the full picture. DomainNameWire wrote about a topic today that has pissed me off for awhile and I think the same as we are demanding answers and changes from NameJet and GoDaddy, we need aftermarket sites … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reading the portion about agreeing to mark ups in the TOS reminded me of this meme. (Sexism not intended)

FB_IMG_1500497220523.jpg

•••
•••
I'd say it's better than a site not listing your domain at all, but they should really do a deal with the marketplace to share the commission instead of adding their own on top.

•••
I've always said it that the first POS (point of sale) for your domains should be your website. It costs less than $10/month. Third party marketplace should be supplementary. Why most domainers are neglecting this simple axiom baffles me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back