Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Did I get a Snapped Name When...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
26
my snap suddenly has no exchanges (when it had 3 last night) and I can no longer clear the snap.

Does this mean that the snap went into effect and I got it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yep
 
0
•••
Great! Thanks.

It had a $2500 bid on Name Winner.
 
0
•••
Nice, it must be a great name Ogre to have a $2500 nw bid. Congrats.
 
0
•••
Well, tell them what you got Ogre! No need to be shy - it's a great name for any one in the domain business.
 
0
•••
Ogre, I'm gunna smack you if you don't tell us ... :hehe:
 
0
•••
:hehe:-, its NameMart.com

I was thinking about making it something like a Walmart for domains (will not divulge all of my ideas for that here tho), but I may take the money and run if one of those NW bidders contacts me with the right offer :kickass:. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
:hehe:-, its NameMart.com


Bingo!

:gn:

It's nice to see one of the "good guys" win from time to time ... seriously, congratulations here Ogre.
PS. Must have been your LUCKY GREEN avatar. :p
 
0
•••
good job! Nice win :)
 
0
•••
Thanks guys:). The Ogre had to go celebrate his best day in the domain industry yet:).
 
0
•••
great name you got ogre......when you buying us all some beer ?
 
0
•••
Quite nice ogre. I was chasing this name myself. :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Quite nice ogre. I was chasing this name myself. :)

well it can be yours for the bargain low low price of only $2500 :D
 
0
•••
Thanks Rajan, but I bought all the beer last night:).

RJ, did you get in at the lower levels or did you help push it to the moon:)?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back