Dynadot

.tv Development Idea: Desktop TV Screens...

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've had this idea since last Monday. Everyone should have a small .TV screen on their desktop that feeds them whatever content they want. Kind of like RSS on steroids. So in the mornings when I wake up to go to my computer I don't have to "work" to get my news. I can get my news the old fashion way, thru pictures and sound. All I have to do is push a "button".

This idea could very well already be in use...but I betcha if someone is they weren't smart enough to brand their "web service" with a .TV domain. Enter "Glue.TV".

This idea for "Glue.TV" could morph into something else...

Enter "Glue.TV" commercials: What if website owners could put some "Glue" on their sites. What effect would that have on the stickiness on their site (Get it?). What if "Glue.TV" aired commericials which the website owners create (think TV Commericial Builder) which features their products and/or services? It would be a free service of course, unless you wanted to pay to have your "ads" run on the "Glue TV network" (think Adsense on Steroids).

Just remember...Everyone should have some "Glue" on their computer and websites... How viral would that be? (Viral...)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back