Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developing a blog with paid content?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kevin A

Established Member
Impact
28
my question is simple. Can you make from a blog if you buy the content? obviously I would get content with resell rights so that I could sell later on and put up ppc or affileate ads. but back to my question is it possible to make money this way? has anyone here done it?

thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, it's doable but in the early stages only, and by that I mean, if you get the content before it is saturated with others buying the same content.

the best way to make money from content sites is to have unique content, there are a lot of freelance writers who will write unique content for you for a small fee.
 
0
•••
mosilager said:
Yes, it's doable but in the early stages only, and by that I mean, if you get the content before it is saturated with others buying the same content.

the best way to make money from content sites is to have unique content, there are a lot of freelance writers who will write unique content for you for a small fee.

thanks, thats exactly the answer I needed
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back