IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Domain names that are related to delivery may be showcased or discussed.

The delivery industry is thriving more than ever, so much so even the well-established are finding a challenge to keep up with demand. Safety protocols have driven online purchasing to record highs, and everyone needs their stuff delivered, because they aren't going out to get it.

In the future even if/when pandemics are not impacting, you can be sure extreme climate will have an effect on people going out. Thus delivery, again. All industries from food to personal essentials, medication to office supplies, books to clothes.. it's all coming home.

Delivery is a broad term and can also refer to digital content. This is already well known as CDNs or even just simpler things like e-cards or video messages. I think the opportunity lies more in the physical realm though, perhaps for smaller specialty delivery services.

I encourage to share what you already have, rather than going hog-wild new investments.

courier • one
takeout • express

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DistrictDriver (.com)
GuysWithWheels (.com)

•••
delivdo.PNG

Last edited:
•••

Localvery .com

Local + Delivery = Localvery

•••
Whoa, quite the commendation. Mike what are you seeing in that one, if you care to expand a bit? Curious.

Sorry, @HotKey, I've only just seen your question.

A bit of crystal ball gazing. The rolling effects of the pandemic are likely to go on for a decade or more. So long as we keep abusing the environment we are likely to suffer more pandemics, according to the research scientists who work hard to understand what's gong on. So most forms of logistics, distribution, shipping, warehousing, are going to benefit and not just in the immediate term.

So the really premier domains in this field are going to be selling for hundreds of thousands, the very top two or three even higher. This one isn't up to that standard but it's still pretty damned good for a local or regional operator's branding, PR and status. Of course the terms local and regional vary with language usage wherever you're from so I'll try to narrow it down a bit.

A regional operator may cover, say, the Western half of the USA or Western Europe (which no longer exists as an entity, merely meant geographically here) or more, but not global. Local could be a country the size of England, Germany, Scotland, those sorts of areas or smaller. It's not a hard and fast distinction. Easily worth either side of the $30k mark for such an operator, especially if with warehousing as well as logistics to offer.

•••
•••
•••
PedalEat.com
JogEat.com
GoShipMe.com

Last edited:
•••
"You dropped the cake before singing "Happy Birthday"? No problem, stall them until we deliver."

UrgentCake.com

"Back door or the front door?"​
Love it. !!

•••
FreeDroneDelivery.com

I'm not sure if I should sell that, or hang on until drone deliveries become popular.

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
N/A

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back