Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Domain names that are related to delivery may be showcased or discussed.

The delivery industry is thriving more than ever, so much so even the well-established are finding a challenge to keep up with demand. Safety protocols have driven online purchasing to record highs, and everyone needs their stuff delivered, because they aren't going out to get it.

In the future even if/when pandemics are not impacting, you can be sure extreme climate will have an effect on people going out. Thus delivery, again. All industries from food to personal essentials, medication to office supplies, books to clothes.. it's all coming home.

Delivery is a broad term and can also refer to digital content. This is already well known as CDNs or even just simpler things like e-cards or video messages. I think the opportunity lies more in the physical realm though, perhaps for smaller specialty delivery services.

I encourage to share what you already have, rather than going hog-wild new investments.

courier • one
takeout • express

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PedalEat.com
JogEat.com
GoShipMe.com

Last edited:
•••
Online-Restaurants.com

In my country (Indonesia) online restaurants is represented by food delivery service with motorcycles. The apps doesn't have the restaurants, they only manage the relations between restaurants owners, bikers, and food buyers. Almost 100 services like these with their own brands

•••
"You dropped the cake before singing "Happy Birthday"? No problem, stall them until we deliver."

UrgentCake.com

"Back door or the front door?"​

•••
"You dropped the cake before singing "Happy Birthday"? No problem, stall them until we deliver."

UrgentCake.com

"Back door or the front door?"​
Love it. !!

•••
FreeDroneDelivery.com

I'm not sure if I should sell that, or hang on until drone deliveries become popular.

•••
Street lockers have their niche..

The Future Of Internet Shopping Might Not Be Home Delivery [Forbes]

"Poland’s parcel king, Rafal Brzoska has gone from near-bankrupt to billionaire by not delivering packages to individual houses."​

Then came the pandemic, and online shopping jumped 36% in just 12 months. InPost’s revenues soared to $677 million, up 104% in 2020. Brzoska’s lockers handle 36% of all parcels shipped in Poland.
Brzoska now has 11,734 lockers in Poland and more than 1,100 in the United Kingdom, plus a few hundred in Italy. “But when we started looking at a machine-by-machine basis, it was really compelling. Sometimes the payback was as low as 1.5 years per machine. . . . We love this company.”
While Brzoska was mastering the locker business, his main rivals—Europe’s postal services, plus UPS and Amazon, which have experimented with lockers—took a different tack, boosting home delivery and signing up thousands of corner stores to handle package pickups and returns. It was a quick, cheap way to scale versus lockers, but the pandemic-driven e-commerce boom has left bodegas from Berlin to Bilbao with aisles crowded with packages and long lines for returns. “Convenience stores aren’t that convenient for parcel collection, and particularly not during the pandemic,” Kerstens says.

•••
I have takeout///app

Not a clue what to do with it :cautious:. Would be great for a food delivery app I reckon.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DeliverBeers.com

1664290024739.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
N/A

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back