IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Domain names that are related to delivery may be showcased or discussed.

The delivery industry is thriving more than ever, so much so even the well-established are finding a challenge to keep up with demand. Safety protocols have driven online purchasing to record highs, and everyone needs their stuff delivered, because they aren't going out to get it.

In the future even if/when pandemics are not impacting, you can be sure extreme climate will have an effect on people going out. Thus delivery, again. All industries from food to personal essentials, medication to office supplies, books to clothes.. it's all coming home.

Delivery is a broad term and can also refer to digital content. This is already well known as CDNs or even just simpler things like e-cards or video messages. I think the opportunity lies more in the physical realm though, perhaps for smaller specialty delivery services.

I encourage to share what you already have, rather than going hog-wild new investments.

courier • one
takeout • express

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for starting the thread on a timely topic @HotKey

I have BoxAnywhere.com.

I also have a handful of names in the .express TLD such as:
  • enviro.express see as either zero-emission delivery, or environmental consulting
  • everywhere.express
  • genius.express possibly an education name, but also smart express network
  • planetary.express for those companies that deliver everywhere! Or in future, 'we deliver to Mars' :xf.grin:
Of course .delivery also works well in this sector. I have automated.delivery and a few others, mainly geographical combinations like Canadian, northern, etc.

Bob

•••
FreightMode / Com
CargoMode / Net

•••
NoContactDelivery.co
BudDelivers.com
MedicalMarijuana.Delivery

•••
AceFreight.com
AmeriCourier.com
AtlantaDelivery.com
AtlantaFreight.com
ChicagoDelivery.com
DallasDelivery.com
DallasFreight.com
EuroCourier.com
GACourier.com
GeorgiaCourier.com
LasVegasDelivery.com
LondonCourier.com
LondonFreight.com
LondonMessenger.com
LosAngelesCourier.com
LosAngelesFreight.com
LosAngelesMessenger.com
MetroOfficeSupply.com
MiamiCourier.com
MiamiFreight.com
NewYorkMessenger.com
NYCCourier.com
NYCFreight.com
NYCourier.com
NYFreight.com
OneCourier.com
OrlandoDelivery.com
ParisCourier.com
PassportDelivery.com
PassportMessenger.com
SanDiegoCourier.com
SanDiegoFreight.com
SanDiegoMessenger.com
SanFranciscoDelivery.com
SeattleCourier.com
SeattleDelivery.com
Streetwise.US
TampaCourier.com
TampaDelivery.com
TheCourierNetwork.com
TorontoDelivery.com
WashingtonDelivery.com
WorldShuttle.com
XtremeDelivery.com

•••
•••
electric.express

Last edited:
•••
•••
DelivMe.com
DelivItAll.com
MealDriver.com
StayCuisine.com

•••
•••
•••
Owndelivery Com

kinda regret buying it. Does it have any value?
I don't see the sense of the phrase. Perhaps "own" as an acronym, there's a big one if you search it.

•••
Rush.Delivery
Groceries.Direct
Meals.Direct

•••
.com
AutomatedDeliveries.com
Operatorless -- Similar to automation/ dronedelivery /contactless?

.co
Delivering

•••
•••
•••
•••
Don't get caught up in this trend. The vaccine is out and deliveries will be a very small market segment, especially with small businesses that would've delivered decimated due to the economy. The only delivery domains that will matter if we continue printing absurd amounts of money are Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com. etc. (you get the idea).

•••
Don't get caught up in this trend. The vaccine is out and deliveries will be a very small market segment, especially with small businesses that would've delivered decimated due to the economy. The only delivery domains that will matter if we continue printing absurd amounts of money are Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com. etc. (you get the idea).
There are plenty of start up, small & mid sized companies that are working in a myriad of verticals........

Road transport/freight/ocean cargo/flight cargo/ fleet companies - Logistics in a nutshell......
food delivery
medical/pharma/healthcare delivery
data/software/tech delivery
couriers
Gas/oil delivery for the home
Professional service delivery
Ecommerce delivery

to name a few.........

Last edited:
•••
•••
MobiMeals.com "Meals On Wheels"

mobimeals.gif

imo...

•••
Moovamo
Moveric
Moveer
All in (.com)

•••
There are plenty of start up, small & mid sized companies that are working in a myriad of verticals........
My main point is don't go out and hand register 100 domains thinking any of them will sell as the industry is in a slump right now.

Every time there's a "trend" thread, you see beginner domainers purchase a ton of domains and a lot more in obscure gTLD's that don't even make sense.

Get 1 good one, if anything, like @biggie's above as quality is always greater than quantity, and while that seems reasonable to you and I, if you go over "trend" threads, you see people registering quantity of crap that probably dropped in 12 months as they can't afford to renew and wouldn't have been ever able to sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back