Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Deleted. tv's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

b2b

VIP Member
Impact
110
I've been looking at daily deleted/drops of .tv's and everytime I see one that I like, they get snapped like magic. :(

My question is:

How do you snap .tv's quickly the day or even better the second they are deleted/dropped?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
b2b said:
I've been looking at daily deleted/drops of .tv's and everytime I see one that I like, they get snapped like magic. :(

You might try asking Polin. He's the resident magician. :)
 
0
•••
They drop at 4am eastern standard time. A lot of people watch the list over at Ahead.tv and as soon as it comes up they reg the best ones as quick as possible.

Other than that i think someone said that you have to use an API to get the drops the very second they become avail.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back