NameSilo

Delete

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amar D

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you should go to the top.

Hover is a service of Tucows.

Hover sucks register .com $12.99 and $14.99, explain why acc with them?

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you should go to the top.

Hover is a service of Tucows.

Hover sucks register .com $12.99 and $14.99, explain why acc with them?
I wanted a domain registry at Canadian laws. Also the UI is very pretty.

It hurts me that they are trying to make a stupid fool out of me. Lol they are saying that they can't delete glue records. That's a story for kids.

I've sent complaint to Tucows Inc. Maybe it will help to speed things up.

Also I've moved domain from FX Domains (Wild West Domains) as I don't like one-man shows.

•••
I wanted a domain registry at Canadian laws. Also the UI is very pretty.

I don't know about any option that are Canadian specifically but there are other good looking UIs as well as cheaper < $9/ry options for a .com. if you plan on having any more than just a few domains that difference will add up. But if you plan to only have a few domains at any given time maybe thats worth it to you. Just something to consider.

•••
This is correct:

the registry won't let nameserver in use be deleted

However, imho, this is incorrect:

as the nameservers weren't created here, we can't display them in your control panel

I had similar problem with "main" tucows once, but my ticket was taken care of. They simply added missed nameservers manually. This rep. Martin likely did not have such an experience before, but the current registrar (tucows) is able to manage existing nameservers under the domain in question, in all aspects, and obviously it is possible to display those to the customer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back