Decisions, Decisions... Please Help Decide

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

eli4407

Established Member
Impact
4
I have 3 domains I am about to develop. I just am having trouble deciding what to do with them. I would appreciate some idea help. Thanks

SpotHole.com - I was going to do an elgg social network site for musicians, local bands, artists, etc, or a forum of the same

HollywoodSpotter.com - I was thinking either a blog on actors/hollywood or an image website to upload/post pictures of actors

ScammerProfiles.com - I was thinking either a forum or directory of sorts listing scams, and scammers

I have the time, hosting, and domain, just not a concrete idea yet.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back