NameSilo

DeCentralized marketplace for domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi, i think the industry needs decentralized marketplace without any restrictions for buyers and sellers. We need Afternic/Dan alternatives with bitcoin withdrawal.
Do you agree?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you agree?
Hi

i don't see it as being necessary.

also, any type of marketplace will have some restrictions, policies, tos, etc.
as there has to be order in the process

imo...

•••
Hi, i think the industry needs decentralized marketplace without any restrictions for buyers and sellers. We need Afternic/Dan alternatives with bitcoin withdrawal.
Do you agree?

Why?

•••
•••
selling and buying would be faster and easier
things would be only from p2p
also it would attract many people who are afraid of the legal thing, i mean, who have to escape the law y see...

•••
Do you agree?
btw there is already handshake from namecheap which is similar

•••
selling and buying would be faster and easier
things would be only from p2p

Why would it be faster? I don't see how much faster than dan it can get with at least some sort of escrow in place.

would attract many people who are afraid of the legal thing, i mean, who have to escape the law y see...

I see.. . Fair enough. If that's what someone is looking for, it already exists.

•••
This has been discussed already.

•••
Mobazha (fork of Openbazaar)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back