NameSilo

.de .de versus .de.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
What is the difference? Is it bad to own .de.com? Are they worthless?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Oh well I continue to rake in $3 to $8 every day of the year from
my worthless hotel.de.com $1700 last year....so I guess its worthless!
 
0
•••
yeah same wouldnt touch a au.com rather have com.au
 
0
•••
quality said:
Oh well I continue to rake in $3 to $8 every day of the year from
my worthless hotel.de.com $1700 last year....so I guess its worthless!
:lol: Good for you!


Best,
Rob
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back