Dynadot

opinion De-Fi and InCar domains. Yes or No?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akhilesh.Kumar

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Is De-Fi domain investment a better option then crypto or bitcoin now?
What would you suggest, should I look for a few De-Fi ones? I don't have any yet.

Also, is there an expected boom (your view) for InCar payments in near future?
Rarely I see 1 or 2 domains someone invested in this category/niche and they are expecting up to $2500K for a fresh hand rag on auction websites. Is there a future for 'InCar' or it's only a haux (your view).

Thanks in advance. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion De-Fi, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and the likes of it are going to be giant scams of 21st century. Governments will never allow such a structure where central banks become powerless which basically means zero corruption.

•••
I know for a fact all the best Defi domains have long been registered - look to the aftermarket and be prepared to pay low to mid xxx in most cases for them.......

Same for Crypto & Bitcoin domains - the best domains are already being held by people.....look to the aftermarket again

Not sure on InCar payments not looked at that niche.......though I do own Car Biometrics .com and I do know Mercedes for example are looking to secure in car payments via Biometric Technology so it could be applicable, maybe.........

Last edited:
•••
I know for a fact all the best Defi domains have long been registered - look to the aftermarket and be prepared to pay low to mid xxx in most cases for them.......

Same for Crypto & Bitcoin domains - the best domains are already being held by people.....look to the aftermarket again

Not sure on InCar payments not looked at that niche.......though I do own Car Biometrics .com and I do know Mercedes for example are looking to secure in car payments via Biometric Technology so it could be applicable, maybe.........
True for bitcoin and crypto but I didn't find defi on most of auctions. May be it's in investor's vault waiting fir the D day.

•••
True for bitcoin and crypto but I didn't find defi on most of auctions. May be it's in investor's vault waiting fir the D day.
They pop up very occasionally - the niche is in the nascent stage, meaning the potential for growth is HUGE - any domainer with good names in this niche will not be dropping them for a few years at least (unless they lose faith :xf.smile:)

Also the aftermarket does not just have to include auctions, I know people reach out to other domainers and do deals, might have to pay a slight premium, but if the domain is strong and you know what your doing then there is potential profit down that route......I do not do this and would not advise anyone who is fairly new to do so either unless you have a strong understanding on strong keywords, the market trends etc etc etc

•••
would not advise anyone who is fairly new to do so either unless you have a strong understanding on strong keywords, the market trends etc etc etc

That's a million dollar advice.
Thank you. :xf.smile:

•••
Sorry I had term confused.

Last edited:
•••
What is Incar?!!

I have defi in a cctld but no incar i know about

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok
It seems potential but a very few info in google.
Lets see after more digging
Can I know what u have of this ncihe?
I don't have anything yet.
I am just trying to gain some opinion here to make up my mind if I'll go for this (now) or not..
Do comment if you find something interesting while digging :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I am just trying to gain some opinion here to make up my mind if I'll go for this (now) or not..
ok I WILL dm YOU

•••
Plenty of other new/emerging techs out there......if you are willing to read tech, science, news, journals, white papers, websites etc etc

I have the below list and try and read as much as I can on them and see if any new tech or trends could be developing from them.......I have a much larger list also, but that is for me to know and others to work out :xf.wink:

3Dprinting
autonomy
biometrics
convergence
DeFi
detection
Digital Footprints
Distributed Ledger Technology
drones
encryption
facial recognition
Garage Science
GPS
identity
innovation
intelligence
microbiome
nanotechnology
neuroethics
privacy
Quantified Self
sensors
surveillance
Transhumanism
wearables

It's all about not putting all your eggs in one basket - spread the risk, enjoy reading about new things, be prepared to hold for the long term and that way it becomes at a lot more fun.......at least for me....

•••
Plenty of other new/emerging techs out there......if you are willing to read tech, science, news, journals, white papers, websites etc etc

I have the below list and try and read as much as I can on them and see if any new tech or trends could be developing from them.......I have a much larger list also, but that is for me to know and others to work out :xf.wink:

3Dprinting
autonomy
biometrics
convergence
DeFi
detection
Digital Footprints
Distributed Ledger Technology
drones
encryption
facial recognition
Garage Science
GPS
identity
innovation
intelligence
microbiome
nanotechnology
neuroethics
privacy
Quantified Self
sensors
surveillance
Transhumanism
wearables

It's all about not putting all your eggs in one basket - spread the risk, enjoy reading about new things, be prepared to hold for the long term and that way it becomes at a lot more fun.......at least for me....

Thank you so much Nick. Really helpful.
And yes, I am developing the reading habit and it surely is adding the bricks to the wall. My reading is limited to few niche though for now. I'll try to expand my horizon with time.
I am enjoying my learning phase.
By the way, while reading the list, I thought if that is someone's list with .com at the end of each item, he/she would be a sure billionaire. :xf.smile:

•••
In my opinion De-Fi, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and the likes of it are going to be giant scams of 21st century. Governments will never allow such a structure where central banks become powerless which basically means zero corruption.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the world's changing, evolving, and even the govs and banks are having to accept it, "Adapt or Die" hence is life.

upload_2021-1-5_11-21-58.jpeg
upload_2021-1-5_11-21-58.pngMarketWatch
U.S. regulator says banks can use stablecoins, connect to blockchains
Cryptocurrency prices briefly popped late Monday, after a federal banking regulator said in an interpretive letter that U.S. financial institutions ...
14 hours ago

Last edited:
•••
•••
Great names AVAILABLE:

Defitokens.online

Thedfinance.com

Defiexperts.org

Deficharter.com

Defitracker.net

Definance.group

Defiloan.info

Deficredit.net

Defilawyer.org

Defiguide.com

Deficash.app

Defitoken.app

Defipocket.co

Definancefirm.com

Definancefirm.com

Definance.loan

Defipocket.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back