Dynadot

sales DataCenter.com just sold for $500,000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hold it for 2 years based on my experience in hosting field not based on this domain sale. unix and windows dedicated hosting keyword get CPC as high as $100 in google. So i except someone pay me decent price.

I am sure they will, its only 22 letters long. not that much.Contains only one trademark problem.
I would think you get big bucks. Al thanks to datacenter.com sale

Last edited:
•••
I mean, here we go again, one domain is sold for $500k, and everyone thinks theyre domain is worth something after that. It was not worth anything before and it will have no value after this sale.

thanks

•••
I own DataCenterServices.net

That is also a very nice domain, and on the plus side its a .net. I dont know anybody who would not like to own a 18 letter .net. big bucks here also.

•••
•••
•••
According to namebio, it also sold for 500K in 2014 (Private sale)

DataCenter.com
$500,000 USD
2014-06-11

•••
•••
datacenterr.com is already registered, someone beat me to the punch.
Yeah it should be worth 1/100 of datacenter.com or something. Perhaps datacenterrr.com can still be registered.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh the joy the registries love with articles like this....

It is Christmas season!

•••
Useless thread. Sold business not domain.

•••
just registered btcdatacenter and btcdatacenters. Both in com. Hope it had value in future..

•••
•••
Well it’s up to you. I would . If I were you I will, nothing to lose for trying. You won’t find any best end user :)

•••
Better yet?

Digital Realty
Equinix
Coresite
QtsDatacenters
Cyxtera

But most don't care about having extra domains.

Idiots.

I own.

CheapDatacenter.com
ColocationData.com
CoinDatacenter.com
DatacenterCoin.com
BitDatacenter.com
ZoomDatacenter.com
Ioedatacenter.com
AmericanDatacenters.com
FreeDatacenters.com

If you have anyone interested in building a Bitcoin mining datacenter. PM me. I've got a builder of datacenters who builds them for Equinix but now wants to freelance.

$2,000,000 min. to build. your finder's fee is 10% of my commission only if target price is met.

•••
I used to own dashcamdata.com but let it expire but dashcams are cheap but the data they produce is extremely valuable

•••
Someone will be sitting on crypto data in King no doubt
I tried to sell cryptocoindata.com on namebio a few months back....not 1 bid.

•••
Lol so 22 letter don't sell for big price? check mike mann or many people who sold 20+ letter for big ticket price, Again this domain mainly for SEO(doorway site)/ Google ads not for main site, so trademark issue will not effect monetarily . If you know SEO you know what I am talking.

•••
Yes... big market for keyword-rich .net domains

•••
Great !
They acquired the domain for $500,000 and they proud using WordPress

PROUD ????

I spend 500k for a wp,..

. K'mon

Last edited:
•••
I tried to sell cryptocoindata.com on namebio a few months back....not 1 bid.
Lol so 22 letter don't sell for big price? check mike mann or many people who sold 20+ letter for big ticket price, Again this domain mainly for SEO(doorway site)/ Google ads not for main site, so trademark issue will not effect monetarily . If you know SEO you know what I am talking.

Perfect example

Google is the world's best search engine but it's website address is not

(the world's best search engine. Com) etc

It just became it but people know it as Google

Ironically it is also one of the world's biggest data centres lol without trying to be but it became one as a byproduct of being the world's best search engine and making a very very shrewd decision to buy YouTube so early in its existence and not really care how much it cost and neither that it didn't need to make a profit eg it was just something they had to own and such a good decision even now

A domain is only worth the owners vision for the domain

A domain with no vision is pointless as any potential owner would need a vision for any domain they go on to purchase etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back