IT.COM

Daruna LLC - Anyone dealt with them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello everyone!

I'm interested in a domain owned by a company called Daruna LLC, they have a pretty large portfolio.
I've tried emailing them multiple times but I get no replies.

The domain I'm interested in is parked and it's not premium in any way, so I'm guessing it's not even getting any significant traffic.

Has anyone ever contacted them about a domain? I find it strange that they won't even reply, there's no domain for sale info or anything.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe they are not receiving your E-mails, or you are not receiving their replies. Happens often with E-mail.

•••
Maybe they are not receiving your E-mails, or you are not receiving their replies. Happens often with E-mail.
I thought that might be it ,but I whitelisted their address (a regular gmail acct) and nothing.
Also, I just did a search on Twitter and apparently there are other people having trouble communicating with them.

•••
Quick bump in case anyone knows!

•••
Did you ever get in touch with them? I've reached out to them via email also with no response.

•••
Did you ever get in touch with them? I've reached out to them via email also with no response.
Nope, nothing. Looks like they are not interested in talking to anyone hehe.

•••
•••
You can lose your website, but you can't lose your email connectivity.

When this happens I sometimes wonder if someone died :dead:

•••
You can lose your website, but you can't lose your email connectivity.

When this happens I sometimes wonder if someone died :dead:
Hehe in this case it seems they are simply not interested. OR their credit card keeps renewing the domains post-humously.

•••
I noticed the domain name I'm interested in is blacklisted in a few places. Wondering if they are using it for less than above board purposes. I email their attorney who represented them on domain name litigation to see if they will make the connection. No response.

•••
Just try email tracking software to see whether they are receiving / reading your mails

•••
•••
Hubspot email tracker
You track upto 200 emails/monthly for free

•••
If they block images, which anyone with decent cyber security would, then email tracking will not work.

•••
So in doing some research- no they aren't interested in selling any domain names at all. It's against their business model. There was a arbitration case (Rusta AB v. Daruna, LLC Case No. D2011-1887) where a company sued them as they were stated they were just parking on the name and not using the domain for actual business- this is a huge multi-million dollar company that tried to get the domain. Daruna LLC stated that they do use it and they get Pay per Click money from the website, and their business model is to regular go update/change the domain names they own as part of their business model. The Pay per Click also helps them to funnel leads to other business they are developing.

The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center decision favored Daruna and the motion to transfer the domain was denied. Daruna was able to keep the domain. So they aren't going to respond and even if you probably you will lose. I just posted this to save people the trouble as like 1,500+ domain names- they had one I liked but I guess I need to move on and find something else.

Hello everyone!

I'm interested in a domain owned by a company called Daruna LLC, they have a pretty large portfolio.
I've tried emailing them multiple times but I get no replies.

The domain I'm interested in is parked and it's not premium in any way, so I'm guessing it's not even getting any significant traffic.

Has anyone ever contacted them about a domain? I find it strange that they won't even reply, there's no domain for sale info or anything.

•••
Anyone successful contacting Daruna and buying a domain name from them?

•••
I was finally contacted by a guy name Barry Fellman, 305-571-1415 who said he represented the owner of the domain I was looking at that. But I wouldnt waste your time, they were asking mid 5 to 6 digits for a domain that I already owned the trademark on, so its not like anyone else will ever be interested in buying it. 50k-100k for a domain is just stupid, so dont expect to every aquire anything from them.

•••
Thanks for the info! How did you manage to get a reply from them? By emailing? I wouldn't want to go just calling them.

I was finally contacted by a guy name Barry Fellman, 305-571-1415 who said he represented the owner of the domain I was looking at that. But I wouldnt waste your time, they were asking mid 5 to 6 digits for a domain that I already owned the trademark on, so its not like anyone else will ever be interested in buying it. 50k-100k for a domain is just stupid, so dont expect to every aquire anything from them.

•••
Thanks for the info! How did you manage to get a reply from them? By emailing? I wouldn't want to go just calling them.

I just emailed the daruna email for a long time and he reached out. I cant add an email here because it wont let me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back