IT.COM

discuss Dan.com offer accepted

NameSilo
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
I accepted an offer on a domain within 1 hour of receiving it which was 1 day ago and buyer hadn’t paid yet.

what’s been the longest time you’ve had to wait to receive the buyer has payed email
after you’ve accepted an offer on Dan ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately, like with any other marketplace, sometimes, they just never pay. I have the same situation currently at DAN. Dan will send them 2 payment reminders the following 2-3 days. If they still dont pay, DAN (Simon) will ask you if you would like to cancel the transaction. Fortunately, it only happens around 1 or 2 out of 10 times IMO.

•••
I had a buyer who 'was going' to purchase 2 domains (via DAN) and after some negotiation we agreed a price. We'll, that was now a week ago and nothing despite numerous messages. Fortunately, it's not a regular thing but very frustrating!

Hope you finally managed to close the sale.

Last edited:
•••
I had a buyer who 'was going' to purchase 2 domains (via DAN) and after some negotiation we agreed a price. We'll, that was now a week ago and nothing despite numerous messages. Fortunately, it's not a regular thing but very frustrating!

Hope you finally managed to close the sale.

No it’s been about 2 weeks now. The offer was a fake one.

Like you say it is frustrating.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back