Dynadot

discuss Dan.com Inboud offer - Sounds fake ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Seb@stien

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Scenario :
Received an inbound offer (from India)
Me : Offer rejected
Me : Counter offer sent
Buyer : offer accepted few hours later.

No news about payment after 3 days.
Fake buyer ?

Thanks for your feedback,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope there is a marketplace can set up a verification code input from buyer's phone when creating an account, or pay minimum deposit to go to next step to confirm the offering and that would be a little penalty fee if buyer neglected it.

Last edited:
•••
I "understand" that peoples send fake offer, but less to accept a counter offer :sneaky:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I have had numerous non payers on accepted offers or accepted counter offers. After a while you figure out how not to be put in that position JMO.

how?

•••
same here. It's a waste of time to receive dozens of offers everyday, finding the right price for the right buyer by the end he accepts but never pay...
that's why I put a BIN only and a minimum offer at BIN price.

do they have to pay right away if u have bin?

•••
Have had the same last year, took almost 1,5 week until I received the funds. After 7 days I asked (in their web messenger) what was taking so long cause I already authorised the transfer of the domain with my registrar.

So definitely contact them!!

•••
•••
You are right:xf.grin: thx for updating.
just found a good website: xe.com - an exchange converter

Thanks for the tip!

Hold on, I'm going to get the monopoly money for those .BIZ purchases.
:)

•••
•••
The minute you saw Bill gates should have made you realize it was a joke :-P

Yeah no lol. $100,000... and Bill Gates... and then you still post going "BUT WHY?? IZ FAKE LOL?" Then blaming Dan.. wtf?? :D

•••
•••

Got mine too..

upload_2020-4-14_1-2-28.png

upload_2020-4-14_1-5-50.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back