Domain Empire

available Daily Available Domain Names - Freshly Dropped

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanSanchez

DomainSafe.comTop Member
Impact
Welcome!

This is a daily list of available domain names, I've been doing this for a little over 10 years and I find it natural to read almost every domain from the drop list on a daily basis, both while it's happening and a few hours after I let my eyes/mind rest.

If you find this thread valuable, please subscribe to it with notifications. I will commit to doing this everyday if there is enough interest.

My goals resonate with @Rob Monster 's very much - co-creating with this community, sharing my experiences, and contribute to growth as an industry through individual impact. Oftentimes we take on too much on our own and it serves nobody. In this case, I have chosen to slow my own purchasing down to a minimum in order to empower those that might not be as experienced in terms of what actually sells.

If you need help selling your inventory, I can handle all inbound inquiries on these domains and any you might decide to purchase from these lists. That includes initial contact, phone calls, and follow ups. You can send me your inventory by uploading to Google Docs and attach the link in an email/PM (Daniel at Epik dot com )

Basic Disclaimer: I am not advocating you take on risks that go against your gut instinct or that might endanger your current portfolio. My main goal is to secure your existing inventory with renewals before taking on more risk. More domains equal more risk, and perhaps more reward. Nothing is guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence about each name.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and see some value from these lists! Going with quality over quantity here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many thanks Dan \o/

Thanks for your effort

•••
Seems like a few gems but im going to hold off today.

Wonder if makehashoil.com is as valuable as I think it could be.

Good work Dan, going to start getting into the large daily lists soon. I want to become an expert at this.

•••
•••
•••
Regarding the high competition in this thread there is no chance to research domains because when you completed your decision process the name is gone. Speed domaining is the way and I like it!

I loved and took asap SeminarList (great generic name), ReckonMedia (Agency? Math? Assessment Center?), LuxeProtect (Insurance? Surveillance? Safes?), PirateBee (Eco Activism? Games?) and HypeUniverse (Premium Online Shop? News?) while I missed MapleStrain. As an act of fairness and because it´s simply faster than switching to a (cheaper) competitor I regged my DAN names with Epik, as always.

•••
Regarding the high competition in this thread there is no chance to research domains because when you completed your decision process the name is gone. Speed domaining is the way and I like it!

I loved and took asap SeminarList (great generic name), ReckonMedia (Agency? Math? Assessment Center?), LuxeProtect (Insurance? Surveillance? Safes?), PirateBee (Eco Activism? Games?) and HypeUniverse (Premium Online Shop? News?) while I missed MapleStrain. As an act of fairness and because it´s simply faster than switching to a (cheaper) competitor I regged my DAN names with Epik, as always.
SeminarList is a cool name. Congrats.

•••

Agreed on the speed, it's how I pick names too and I only get go research a couple that stand out. I used to just snap everything as I saw it regardless of research. You can get to 10,000 names pretty fast with this method as long as the economics makes sense.

For the two that I took, they already have several whois searches and I'm certain someone would have grabbed them by the time I posted the list. Insanely good names went yesterday, but the drop is full of opportunities.

Even after I finish looking you could scour for two or three hours and find one per hour, easily. Stay consistent and you will learn to read " the matrix."

•••
Agreed on the speed, it's how I pick names too and I only get go research a couple that stand out. I used to just snap everything as I saw it regardless of research. You can get to 10,000 names pretty fast with this method as long as the economics makes sense.

For the two that I took, they already have several whois searches and I'm certain someone would have grabbed them by the time I posted the list. Insanely good names went yesterday, but the drop is full of opportunities.

Even after I finish looking you could scour for two or three hours and find one per hour, easily. Stay consistent and you will learn to read " the matrix."
I repeat myself when I admit to be surprised how many good names are being not renewed and surviving the several pre-drop stages. What proves on the other hand that the aftermarket is tight and tough.

Your forrent... domain is a no-brainer while my English is too weak to know the word Tarpon. LOL, my German is too weak to know the translation Tarpun. Solution, I am no fisherman.

Reading the matrix, as you name it, must be extremely exhausting regarding several thousand names to rapidly check daily. Chapeau!

•••
Thanks for the list Dan!
Liked potdetector most from this one.
You really post a lot of names related to this "niche" :)

•••
Thanks for the list Dan!
Liked potdetector most from this one.
You really post a lot of names related to this "niche" :)
It's still a developing retail market so the opportunities are more fluid with available drops. I say renew it for 3 years and see what comes of it.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I managed to bag:

www. namesearchers.com

•••
It seems after a struggle to register the name that I also got:

www. deepeuphoria.com

I am now in a deep euphoric state and should stop before all my money is gone.

Peace.Love.Understanding

•••
Took 3 today

KetoChecklist
ChatCannabis
PrimaryGuides

But I missed out on my favorite Quill Labs

Thanks again Dan

•••
Not sure wch is worth anything btw buildingtent and tentbuilding

.... took buildingtent anyway. Gd luck to me

•••
Not sure wch is worth anything btw buildingtent and tentbuilding

.... took buildingtent anyway. Gd luck to me

What do you thinks about high///premiums?

•••
@valnames ...sorry am not qualified to suggest any. A stack newbie here

•••
Interesting to see everyone’s different per e
What do you thinks about high///premiums?
its a negative name... why would anyone ever visit that site, to pay higher premiums?

Now if it was low premiums,
or lower premiums, now your talking.

•••
Interesting to see everyone’s different per e

its a negative name... why would anyone ever visit that site, to pay higher premiums?

Now if it was low premiums,
or lower premiums, now your talking.

I think it could be for insurance pros 😁

•••
I think it could be for insurance pros 😁
If you already have your answer, why you wasting your time, and pay the $8 and register it?

•••
•••
Monday January 6 2020

100+ domains today, started early. I took SendAnyCoin, SwipeYes, ReadyNurses, Disrobing, CruiseBundle all available at NameLiquidate exclusively!

NameLiquidate Exclusives!
SendAnyCoin.com
SwipeYes.com
ReadyNurses.com
CruiseBundle.com
Disrobing.com

ledpak.com
slipdip.com
cochairs.com
buyfloss.com
castwalk.com
cannahim.com
cannaher.com
sizebite.com
dashdart.com
perounce.com
dudefeed.com
apexhype.com
formflash.com
guestpast.com
aislehero.com
trespatos.com
mayaroots.com
houndbase.com
stakedown.com
yieldcrop.com
ensurecar.com
plantpond.com
disavower.com
youriders.com
buyerpack.com
judomatch.com
policarbon.com
lovelypass.com
trimerplus.com
drawnlogos.com
hybridizes.com
skatedecor.com
marketmaya.com
miniwhisks.com
queuefirst.com
brandfinal.com
letsholdit.com
deckhanger.com
seedclouds.com
watchtelly.com
softwareui.com
proxyhider.com
superchord.com
gatorburger.com
pandemicmap.com
cryptomasks.com
knowhowlabs.com
sendanycoin.com
organictuna.com
terriblejob.com
goworktoday.com
logosbrands.com
pocketbites.com
growmercado.com
candleshelf.com
anytimeapps.com
schoolcoeds.com
analyzewise.com
strikewheel.com
tableschool.com
luxondemand.com
audiosimply.com
untaintable.com
robotshares.com
mediasquawk.com
worstmoments.com
universityer.com
bladetraders.com
jointpurpose.com
wejustsellit.com
ultimatemask.com
baristaforum.com
groutmachine.com
planningkids.com
alertconsole.com
dummyapparel.com
stitchandfix.com
churchconcert.com
cryptoqualify.com
onepixelmedia.com
gladyoumadeit.com
nuanceacademy.com
netcarbonzero.com
goodstemcells.com
reportersdesk.com
designedrings.com
barbelsociety.com
domainnamemap.com
becometrainer.com
hatchincubator.com
slantedwindows.com
tokenizedstocks.com
northandcompany.com
sublimatedjacket.com
monitoranalytics.com
sublimatedjackets.com
promotionalresearch.com
tradeshowphotography.com
criminalcaseattorneys.com

Last edited:
•••
I've taken BuyFloss.com

Thanks Dan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back