Dynadot

available Daily Available Domain Names - Freshly Dropped

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanSanchez

DomainSafe.comTop Member
Impact
Welcome!

This is a daily list of available domain names, I've been doing this for a little over 10 years and I find it natural to read almost every domain from the drop list on a daily basis, both while it's happening and a few hours after I let my eyes/mind rest.

If you find this thread valuable, please subscribe to it with notifications. I will commit to doing this everyday if there is enough interest.

My goals resonate with @Rob Monster 's very much - co-creating with this community, sharing my experiences, and contribute to growth as an industry through individual impact. Oftentimes we take on too much on our own and it serves nobody. In this case, I have chosen to slow my own purchasing down to a minimum in order to empower those that might not be as experienced in terms of what actually sells.

If you need help selling your inventory, I can handle all inbound inquiries on these domains and any you might decide to purchase from these lists. That includes initial contact, phone calls, and follow ups. You can send me your inventory by uploading to Google Docs and attach the link in an email/PM (Daniel at Epik dot com )

Basic Disclaimer: I am not advocating you take on risks that go against your gut instinct or that might endanger your current portfolio. My main goal is to secure your existing inventory with renewals before taking on more risk. More domains equal more risk, and perhaps more reward. Nothing is guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence about each name.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and see some value from these lists! Going with quality over quantity here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I took churchconcert and tableschool.

Tableschool is a love on first sight name though there is no final picture of the content - diy? carpenter? wood care?

If you have the chance to visit a concert in an old big stone cathedral then don´t miss it because of acoustics and spirit. I joined a Techno party and listened to a Gospel Christmas chorus once - unique. So churchconcert definitely has a value for events, ticketing and sound carrier sales.

•••
Thanks Dan!
Bought quite a few today.
Keep up the good work!

•••
•••
I bagged - www. DrawnLogos.com

and hand regged - www. Drawn-Logos.com

•••
Which? Don´t leave us blank.

wejustsellit
untaintable
pocketbites
knowhowlabs
organictuna
disavower

Some I’ll keep, others will probably auction off here.

Last edited:
•••
You think it's worthless? I don't think it's worth thousands or anything but has to be worth something.

Even if it's just amazon affiliate to selling floss - has some value. Don't get me wrong, I'm very new to this so if you can tell me why if you think it's worthless, that would help a lot.

•••
You think it's worthless? I don't think it's worth thousands or anything but has to be worth something.

Even if it's just amazon affiliate to selling floss - has some value. Don't get me wrong, I'm very new to this so if you can tell me why if you think it's worthless, that would help a lot.

I thought of that exactly. The floss market is huge and there are very little direct advertisers. You could get technical with analyzing product quality with written content or videos with a very low entry barrier. Meaning anyone could buy every type of floss, review it per certain standards, and crank out content daily. I almost bought it, to be honest.

•••

I didn’t say it’s worthless.
Was just curious why you registered it as it would probably be difficult to sell directly.
Yes - developing it could work.

•••
•••
So - guys - what did you get? :)

Dan - thanks! ...as always

I got hashmonk

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dan, about https://www.nameliquidate.com/
Really nice simple format, and some cool names throughout the list

Question -
How are these prices/values generated?

Seems at the pricier end a lot of .uk and .us domains, whereas at the cheaper end there are more .com's
Are .uk and .us domains becoming more valuable?
Looking at www.namebio.com in yesterday's top 100 sales not a single .us or .uk was sold
TY

Price categories....
  • $29
  • $71
  • $198
  • $212
  • $352
  • $366
  • $394
  • $408
  • $507
  • $535
  • $689
  • $703
  • $717
  • $731
  • $745
  • $773
  • $872
  • $914
  • $942
  • $984

•••

Question -

Seems at the pricier end a lot of .uk and .us domains, whereas at the cheaper end there are more .com's
Are .uk and .us domains becoming more valuable?
Looking at www.namebio.com in yesterday's top 100 sales not a single .us or .uk was sold
TY

Price categories....
  • $29
  • $71
  • $198
  • $212
  • $352
  • $366
  • $394
  • $408
  • $507
  • $535
  • $689
  • $703
  • $717
  • $731
  • $745
  • $773
  • $872
  • $914
  • $942
  • $984

Price is based on the time left equally on all the domains and extensions, until someone grabs it or the time is over.

It gets cheaper every certain time.

Last edited:
•••

Question -

Thanks for the question, we will have the text up on NL shortly. The site is still in beta so there is a steep learning curve with zero context on the site. I highly recommend you follow the thread where we actively discuss changes, updates, and ideas to implement for the future. This is a very fluid project powered entirely by the community's input.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...ing-input-for-new-epik-project.1166450/page-7

•••
Why did you register the hyphenated version?

Simple answer real quick is because it stops someone else doing it and I sometimes feel that the hyphenated name looks better or cleaner sometimes, although obviously it would not be as valuable.

Also, if I do sell them on, it creates a little package for the new owner who would also know that no one else could register their name hyphenated. Just my little idea. Not sure it would work for everyone.

•••
Simple answer real quick is because it stops someone else doing it and I sometimes feel that the hyphenated name looks better or cleaner sometimes, although obviously it would not be as valuable.

Also, if I do sell them on, it creates a little package for the new owner who would also know that no one else could register their name hyphenated. Just my little idea. Not sure it would work for everyone.

I understand, its for brand protection

•••
•••
Only 1 for me today and - IMO - the best from the list:
aftermyth

Thanks Dan!

...yes, I like "brandables" :)

Last edited:
•••
I managed to bag the following:

www. FallingEmpire.com and hand regged its buddy
www. Falling-Empire.com

•••
•••
•••
Grabbed the following:

www. AwakenVegan.com

And hand regged

www. Awaken-Vegan.com

•••
Grabbed the following:

www. AwakenVegan.com

And hand regged

www. Awaken-Vegan.com

who are you gonna sell it to?

•••
I decided in favor of
CitroCure: HealthCare, Diet, Beauty, SkinCare
@anybody likes to share if Citro- does make sense in English? My after-reg dictionary shows Citrus, Citric, Lemon.
DepotHero: Finance, Fintech (obvious)
GoldAvatar: Love both keywords, in this combination there is no content suggesting itself quickly

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back