IT.COM

question Cyber currency

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paul123

Established Member
Impact
Let`s be honest ~ many of us missed the dot com feeding frenzy in the late 80`s and mid 90`s. Fortunes were made.

Cyber currency is the internet`s `latest goldmine` ~ just clock what has happened to Bitcoin right now. To keep things on track ~ bitcoin.com has a very high evaluation.

Thoughts please about investing right now. Ethereum looks good but Litecoin looks a better bet IMO. Personally I would bang Litecoin. I am very interested to know what others think.

Best,

Paul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be careful many have "fallen" to the mystique of crypto. Fortunes have been made and lost at the drop of a hat.

So in summation

BTC - boat missed.
Eth- boat missed too but with China's ban on ico's Wait for price drop then hop on board.
Bch? Has potential to pass Eth. Wait for a dump and hop on

Essentially wait for a dump on btc then cherry pick the coins you like.

Of course the "penny stocks" coins are a good investment but of course also risky. And more like ponzi schemes and vunerable to pump and dumps by whales.

That isn't to say whales don't pump and dump the better known coins.

A great source of knowledge are miner subcontractors. Companies like Genesis-mining.

I asked them what miners they had available. They said all the Bitcoin ones were taken by Chinese and there were also no more eth miners.

What was left was zcash and few others.

But we're going fast.

That's a clear indicator of sustainability in a coin.

Then you need to keep an eye out for ico's because you can make a fast buck on it. Buy premarket then sell once public.

Simple enough.

But then again what out for all the new regulations popping up soon like the SEC.

don't be the one left holding the bag on a coin that's about to get investigated by SEC.

me? I like slow and steady reliable coins like XRP and it's.

Haven't missed the boat yet on these as they are under $1.

But for sure these are long term retirement money investments.

The way I see it if BTC is gold. Eth is silver.

XRP is the paper money you use every day to buy milk and eggs.

I don't see xrp ever reaching $5000 like btc. Or $1000 like eth.

But a conservative estimate in 5 years? Maybe $10

It's at .23 cents last time I checked. Do the maths.

Also. Never invest what you can't afford to lose.

That goes without saying right? We are domainers after all . We should know better .

Good luck!

•••
You've missed the boat on Bitcoin, and you are too late for the subsequent ICO scams.

So what is going to be the next great opportunity? Take you pick from the following.

• The loss of banking control by the Rothschilds
  • The return to traditional farming methods following the depletion of the soil
  • A satellite based communicatuion network to replace the Internet which is being destroyed by globalist control
  • The end of eugenics based on the products of big Pharma
  • The re-emergence of coal as an energy source

There are a load of others. The most interesting is the replacement of fiat currency, and the handling of the massive toxic debt that is everywhere.

•••
You've missed the boat on Bitcoin, and you are too late for the subsequent ICO scams.

So what is going to be the next great opportunity? Take you pick from the following.

• The loss of banking control by the Rothschilds
  • The return to traditional farming methods following the depletion of the soil
  • A satellite based communicatuion network to replace the Internet which is being destroyed by globalist control
  • The end of eugenics based on the products of big Pharma
  • The re-emergence of coal as an energy source

There are a load of others. The most interesting is the replacement of fiat currency, and the handling of the massive toxic debt that is everywhere.

Speaking on farming. Overpopulation is big problem. I see they are very close to developing gmo salt resistant crops. The earth is 3/4 water ie ocean. Imagine the possibilities?

I'd invest in whatever company that perfects that.

Another? An israeli genetics research group perfected method to insert your DNA into baby pig fetus. Once born you have a gmo piglet with your matching dna and organs. Take home as pet for when your kidneys or heart fail.

Another one is this product.

EYEHAND.COM holographic screen on your hand via a wrist smartphone.

Gonna be huge! If you go by popularity of iPhone when it first came out.

$10k min buy in

•••
There are quite a few people who see the threat posed by Google, Apple, Amazon, Ebay, big pharma and the deep state. Russia now claims to be free of the Rothchilds, and is stronger for it. We'll probably have a rebellion against May in the UK - she is so obviously a manchurian candidate, that hopefully she won't survive. I'd better not go on as this will become a political thread.

To go back to the OP, the interesting thing istrying to work out what will be the global exchange mechanism of the future. Bitcoin can't scale up enough to take that place, but I believe it will have an important role as a payment system for virtual assets.

The other exciting possibility is the system that will be used for site addressing on the alternative to the Internet.

•••
Thank you all for your answers. They are all excellent. Just excellent.

As I type Bitcoin has just dropped. Maybe it`s false news but who can tell if it`s down to China.

Thoughts please.

Best,

Paul

•••
China plays a very big part in the crypto world

•••
Reasons i don't own bitcoin:

1. I wasn't lucky enough to buy it when it was cheap

2. I don't need to launder money

3. I don't need to sneak money out of my country

4. I don't need to buy anything illegal online

5. I don't want it stolen out of my account after been hacked with zero recourse

6. My money works just fine as it is

•••
Be careful many have "fallen" to the mystique of crypto. Fortunes have been made and lost at the drop of a hat.

So in summation

BTC - boat missed.
Eth- boat missed too but with China's ban on ico's Wait for price drop then hop on board.

I don't see xrp ever reaching $5000 like btc. Or $1000 like eth.

But a conservative estimate in 5 years? Maybe $10

It's at .23 cents last time I checked. Do the maths.

Also. Never invest what you can't afford to lose.

That goes without saying right? We are domainers after all . We should know better .

Good luck!
The boat hasn't been missed on btc, it's just setting sail. Bitcoin could easily go to $50k per coin.

As for xrp...it will never get to $10 or even $5. You're talking about a market cap of hundred of billions to get to $3 and beyond. Not going to happen.

•••
other banks and companies are copying and using the block chain concept... not sure we need bitcoin anymore.

•••
what about Litecoin and ripple

•••
how can i find some good keyword for crypto domain and make some sell?

•••
The boat hasn't been missed on btc, it's just setting sail. Bitcoin could easily go to $50k per coin.

As for xrp...it will never get to $10 or even $5. You're talking about a market cap of hundred of billions to get to $3 and beyond. Not going to happen.

China is the biggest bitcoin miner in the world because of Cheap labor,cheap parts,cheap energy.
But....China also has a big problem with money laundering.
China just put the kaibash on the whole ICO craze and Bitcoin. Ethereum is affected too.

As far as XRP not going to $3 or $5 or $10 the same use to be said about Bitcoin not to long ago. that no way it could go to $1000 or $2000 or $3000 or $4000 and now $50,000 seems not unattainable.

What I do know is XRP is trying to take down Swift.

Swift does $200 Trillion in transactions per year. Factor in that if you walk into a bank and try to send out $1000 anywhere chances are the fee for such a transaction would be what? $100? give or take? don't take my word for it.

say hypothetically one customer wanted to send $200 trillion dollars in one shot? Impossible? yes! but if there were such a transaction. XRP would need to be worth $2000 to complete this transaction.

obviously such a transaction is in the realm of fantasy.

but just think about it $200 TRILLION dollar industry! not billion but trillions!

I know. everyone has issues with the whole 100 billion XRP's in existance "problem"

things to remember.

There is the destruction factor and then there is the 20 XRP's required to sit in any Ripple wallet or exchange account to keep it open.

so say there were 1 billion XRP users. right then and there we're talking 20 billion XRP that are NOT in circulation.

now factor in the destruction factor. Every transaction "destroys" .00000004 XRP. I know that's not alot but remember Ripple and XRP is being tested to handle 70,000 transactions per second. Why? because Swift does only 10,000 per second.

Ripple with XRP blows Swift out the water.

so imagine once "on line" the Ripple transaction destroying .0000000004 XRP's per transaction at a speed of 70,000 transactions per second?

how many seconds in a minute? how many minutes in an hour? how many hours in a day?

see where I'm going with this?

Bitcoin is creating ie mining more bitcoins daily and the closer it gets to it's limit of 20 million it's getting slower and slower. because the mathematical equations designed to keep blockchains safe is also it's flaw. but ultimately bitcoin volume will increase and at some point those 20 million Bitcoins will have been completely mined.

But XRP? overtime? will only get more rare. at the speed of XRP and Ripple we might see Ripple become MORE rare than even bitcoin.

hypothetically if Ripple and XRP finally get used by banks or fi's. XRP logically could end up from 100 billion to zero.

which I doubt. I suspect Ripple would put a cap on the destruction rate if it goes too low that it can't sustain it's transaction completion rate.

not to mention the planned Escrow of 55 billion XRP's coming thee end of this year.

I have yet to see any mined coin that can compete with XRP's transaction speed. if all altcoins are copycats of BTC and ETH but XRP beats BTC and ETH in transaction times @ 4 seconds for an XRP transaction then the next logical statement would be.

XRP beats all crypto coins in speed and usefulness.

but that's my opinion.

of course I could be wrong.

Crypto is so fast paced. someone who is right for the moment could be wrong the next. It's scary and exciting all at the same time like a sexy chick with mouth full of braces! lol

•••
what about Litecoin and ripple

Litecoin has gotten some traction in China once again. I don't follow it but there was some news about it.

remember though that thee creator is Chinese? he probably is promoting it around his circles.

•••
Reasons i don't own bitcoin:

1. I wasn't lucky enough to buy it when it was cheap

2. I don't need to launder money

3. I don't need to sneak money out of my country

4. I don't need to buy anything illegal online

5. I don't want it stolen out of my account after been hacked with zero recourse

6. My money works just fine as it is

1. It is still,cheap, but the rate of growth will slow.
2-4 More of this is done using fiat currency, than with Bitcoin. Bitcoin just gets bad press because the banking world wants to destroy it.
5, You can't "hack" the Bitcoin blockchain. You can hack into on-line wallet providers, who are the equivalent of Bitcoin banks. A Bitcoin core wallet allows you to bypass all banking systems, and has multiple layers of security.
6. Your "money" isn't your money at all, it is a virtual promise that banks will provide some value for it in the future. Read about bail-ins if you think your bank deposits are safe.

•••

what I mean by "boat has sailed" is basically that for the "average" person the bitcoin price now is unattainable. for 1 BTC? $4500?

and that same $4500? you could buy.....

$4500/.20 cents =22,500 that amount carries more weight to the average investor than just having 1 bitcoin for $4500?

It's a psychological thing. you get more XRP for $4500 than bitcoin.

and with price of XRP at .20 now? investors will gamble it will go up to $1 which would be a 5 times their money.

right now BTC is at all time high. there is only inch worm climb up with some profit taking along the way among BTC whales which will keep the price sideways or could go down which has happened more than people would like.

Ripple XRP is the only Crypto that has dotted all it's "i's" and crossed all it's "t's" as far as regulation is concerned.

Gov is coming after these Cryptos. Do not doubt this. Consider it FACT.

question is how many Cryptos did their homework? how many played within the rules?

most are just ponzi schemes with no real use case except to make the originators billionaires.

SEC will see right thru this.

Many will disappear overnight.

only the best. the legal. will remain. it would happen right away. but it will happen.

so you decide which to invest? Legal? or questionable?

•••
other banks and companies are copying and using the block chain concept... not sure we need bitcoin anymore.

I should agree with you but Bitcoin has so much supporters like a cult. people blindly follow it. like mob mentality. It was first so therefore it is best. just like .com!

that being said. Bitcoin is now the equivalent of GOLD. next is Ethereum as Silver.

XRP? it's as fast as you can pay for your coffee at starbucks using Fiat Cash. actually it's faster than you pulling out cash out your wallet.

So XRP will be the equivalent of paper money. hands down because can you imagine waiting for a Bitcoin or ethereum transaction to complete for a cup of coffee?

mind you miner hubs do go down occassionally creating delays. some lasting days or weeks during which prices of cryptos can go down or up in that waiting moment.

•••
I wish I had a couple million bucks right now to put on Bitcoin and Ethereum so I could earn 10% daytrading.

and then expect uncle sam come knocking on my door for his 40% short term capital gains tax.

(sarcasm lol)

•••
1. It is still,cheap, but the rate of growth will slow.
2-4 More of this is done using fiat currency, than with Bitcoin. Bitcoin just gets bad press because the banking world wants to destroy it.
5, You can't "hack" the Bitcoin blockchain. You can hack into on-line wallet providers, who are the equivalent of Bitcoin banks. A Bitcoin core wallet allows you to bypass all banking systems, and has multiple layers of security.
6. Your "money" isn't your money at all, it is a virtual promise that banks will provide some value for it in the future. Read about bail-ins if you think your bank deposits are safe.

6. We've been off the gold standard for a long time. It's time we went back. RMG's might be a good option.

•••
Has anyone looked at Neo?

Cheers
Corey

•••
I wish I had a couple million bucks right now to put on Bitcoin and Ethereum so I could earn 10% daytrading.

and then expect uncle sam come knocking on my door for his 40% short term capital gains tax.

(sarcasm lol)

thats until a hacker breaks into your account and steals all your coins, tooooo risky

•••
Back