Dynadot

CVCV.net?

NameSilo
Watch
Whats happening here?
Is the CVCV.com value spike affecting the .nets too?
I couldn't find even a SINGLE CVCV.net available.

Two months back, when I started domaining, I could find good LLLL.coms available easily (but didn't reg them. If I'd known they would shoot up so quickly...I would've been sitting on some decent cash by now). But now they're all gone.

And I see the same happening with .nets
First, the CVCV.nets go
Then the CVCV.nets will disappear
Then the 'Good' LLLL.nets

Is the pattern repeating itself?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sashas said:
Whats happening here?
Is the CVCV.com value spike affecting the .nets too?
I couldn't find even a SINGLE CVCV.net available.

Two months back, when I started domaining, I could find good LLLL.coms available easily (but didn't reg them. If I'd known they would shoot up so quickly...I would've been sitting on some decent cash by now). But now they're all gone.

And I see the same happening with .nets
First, the CVCV.nets go
Then the CVCV.nets will disappear
Then the 'Good' LLLL.nets

Is the pattern repeating itself?

In a word? Yes.

•••
"good" LLLL .coms are gone long long ago :(

•••
I could've regged them about 2 months ago when I started domaining. Heck, I registered names like G4ay.com and thought I'd hit paydirt, when I could've regged Wufy.com or Fuzy.com and sitting on atleast 2k right now.

Hindsight is a terrible terrible thing...I wish we weren't all stupid when we should've been smart

•••
rather than wasting money on .net or .info , just grab the last LLLL.com and you `ll be right.

•••
Hi..
did i misread or missing something here... pls correct me if I am wrong.. (pardon me)

Wufy is regged on 2003
while Fuzy is gone last millennium
(do you mean you could've bought such names from after-market?)

"good" letter'ed LLLL .coms are long gone.... let alone CVCV / CVCy

peace...

italiandragon said:
rather than wasting money on .net or .info , just grab the last LLLL.com and you `ll be right.
just wondering.... .nets dont stand any chances??

•••
and btw there are about 340+ cvcv.net's left :tu:

ex: SIQO.net is available and could be pronounced (SICK-O) .. "Q" taking the sound of the letter K .. like in other words, such as LIQUOR ... or even could be a mistype for the music artist SISQO ... could go on for ever... :p

Last edited:
•••
Silhouette said:
Hi..
did i misread or missing something here... pls correct me if I am wrong.. (pardon me)

Wufy is regged on 2003
while Fuzy is gone last millennium
(do you mean you could've bought such names from after-market?)

"good" letter'ed LLLL .coms are long gone.... let alone CVCV / CVCy

peace...

just wondering.... .nets dont stand any chances??

I gave that just an example cause I remember seeing them on a fellow NP member's signature.
But yes, two months back, there were a lot of decent LLLL.coms available. heck, i even remember seeing a couple of CCC.coms

Like I said, Hindshit is sight.
Or make it the other way around...

•••
sashas said:
I gave that just an example cause I remember seeing them on a fellow NP member's signature.
But yes, two months back, there were a lot of decent LLLL.coms available. heck, i even remember seeing a couple of CCC.coms

Like I said, Hindshit is sight.
Or make it the other way around...
oic... :)
Grab .NETs now then ... cheers

•••
italiandragon said:

I think that is the right answer :]

•••
cvcv.net's are fine ... but you should decide self

but there is one fact that you should know:
-> SellBusinessDomains and italiandragon are member of
"Dot Net Hater Group" :p ......
1. They hate .NET
2. They dont buy .NET
3. They dont want anyone buy .NET
4. They dont like anyone tell that word
(there are some speculations about they draw pentagram, and pray to .COM-God, but these is not proved)

when they were young they visited a lot of .NETs and one day they get Virus from one .NET site. Since then they hate it and prefer to buy KFQZ.com than TOKA.net.

BTW. Yes, they tried to get me in "The Group", but when they decided to try to rename InterNET into InterCOM .. that was too much for me :]

•••
zoki said:

1. They hate .NET
2. They dont buy .NET
(there are some speculations about they draw pentagram, and pray to .COM-God, but these is not proved)

when they were young they visited a lot of .NETs and one day they get Virus from one .NET site. Since then they hate it and prefer to buy KFQZ.com than TOKA.net.

BTW. Yes, they tried to get me in "The Group", but when they decided to try to rename InterNET into InterCOM .. that was too much for me :]

LOL :great:

Before I go on, I will admit to being a .net hater :zzz:

However, when you look at current CVCV.com prices and the prices that .nets are going for relative to equivalent .coms, I'd say CVCV.nets have some catching up to do :imho:

•••
Last CVCV .net?

J, K, Q, X and Z :D

Code:
qeja.net
xeja.net
qoja.net
qaji.net
qoji.net
xoji.net
qaju.net
xaju.net
qeju.net
xeju.net
qoju.net
qaje.net
xaje.net
quje.net
qeje.net
xeje.net
qoje.net
xoje.net
qajo.net
qejo.net
qeka.net
qoka.net
qeki.net
xeki.net
qoki.net
qake.net
xoke.net
qaku.net
qeku.net
qoku.net
xoku.net
qako.net
qoko.net
caqa.net
gaqa.net
raqa.net
waqa.net
xaqa.net
giqa.net
jiqa.net
kiqa.net
qiqa.net
riqa.net
siqa.net
viqa.net
yiqa.net
cuqa.net
fuqa.net
guqa.net
luqa.net
muqa.net
puqa.net
wuqa.net
geqa.net
heqa.net
jeqa.net
keqa.net
neqa.net
qeqa.net
reqa.net
weqa.net
xeqa.net
yeqa.net
boqa.net
doqa.net
goqa.net
koqa.net
poqa.net
qoqa.net
voqa.net
woqa.net
xoqa.net
zoqa.net
xaqi.net
vuqi.net
qeqi.net
veqi.net
xeqi.net
qoqi.net
voqi.net
zoqi.net
qaqu.net
xaqu.net
kiqu.net
viqu.net
wiqu.net
vuqu.net
qequ.net
vequ.net
xequ.net
xoqu.net
zoqu.net
baqe.net
caqe.net
daqe.net
gaqe.net
haqe.net
kaqe.net
laqe.net
maqe.net
naqe.net
qaqe.net
taqe.net
vaqe.net
waqe.net
zaqe.net
ciqe.net
diqe.net
fiqe.net
giqe.net
hiqe.net
jiqe.net
kiqe.net
liqe.net
miqe.net
niqe.net
qiqe.net
riqe.net
siqe.net
viqe.net
wiqe.net
xiqe.net
yiqe.net
ziqe.net
buqe.net
cuqe.net
fuqe.net
guqe.net
juqe.net
kuqe.net
luqe.net
muqe.net
quqe.net
ruqe.net
suqe.net
tuqe.net
vuqe.net
wuqe.net
yuqe.net
zuqe.net
ceqe.net
deqe.net
feqe.net
jeqe.net
keqe.net
leqe.net
seqe.net
teqe.net
weqe.net
xeqe.net
yeqe.net
zeqe.net
boqe.net
doqe.net
foqe.net
goqe.net
hoqe.net
joqe.net
koqe.net
loqe.net
moqe.net
poqe.net
qoqe.net
roqe.net
soqe.net
voqe.net
woqe.net
xoqe.net
yoqe.net
zoqe.net
baqo.net
gaqo.net
haqo.net
jaqo.net
laqo.net
qaqo.net
raqo.net
vaqo.net
waqo.net
yaqo.net
zaqo.net
giqo.net
hiqo.net
jiqo.net
kiqo.net
miqo.net
riqo.net
siqo.net
yiqo.net
ziqo.net
cuqo.net
fuqo.net
guqo.net
juqo.net
kuqo.net
luqo.net
ruqo.net
tuqo.net
vuqo.net
wuqo.net
xuqo.net
yuqo.net
zuqo.net
feqo.net
geqo.net
heqo.net
jeqo.net
leqo.net
qeqo.net
veqo.net
weqo.net
xeqo.net
yeqo.net
zeqo.net
foqo.net
joqo.net
koqo.net
voqo.net
yixa.net
yuxa.net
qexa.net
qoxa.net
qaxi.net
qexi.net
qaxu.net
xaxu.net
quxu.net
qexu.net
wexu.net
qoxu.net
qaxe.net
yixe.net
zixe.net
kuxe.net
quxe.net
vuxe.net
wuxe.net
yuxe.net
qexe.net
koxe.net
qoxe.net
woxe.net
qaxo.net
yixo.net
yuxo.net
qexo.net
xuza.net
qeza.net
xeza.net
xazi.net
qezi.net
xezi.net
xazu.net
xezu.net
qozu.net
qaze.net
qeze.net
xeze.net
qoze.net
qezo.net
xezo.net

•••
zoki said:
-> SellBusinessDomains and italiandragon are member of "Dot Net Hater Group" :p ......
oic, ok.. now I know ... :)

lol.... :) you really have that sense of humour

•••
zoki said:

1. They hate .NET
2. They dont buy .NET

D-:
points 1 and 2 true.

•••
italiandragon said:
D-:
points 1 and 2 true.

Hmm, but why members of DNHG (Dot Net Hater Group) get into "cvcv.net"-Thread.
Isn't that shame ? Do they get you banned because of that ?

•••
About a month back, someone started a thread on DNF, urging everyone to pool in their funds and pick up all the LLLL.coms since he thought they would go up in value. Everyone dismissed him there as saying that LLLL.coms will never go higher than mid xx in value.

Man, were they wrong...

•••
sashas said:
About a month back, someone started a thread on DNF, urging everyone to pool in their funds and pick up all the LLLL.coms since he thought they would go up in value. Everyone dismissed him there as saying that LLLL.coms will never go higher than mid xx in value.

Man, were they wrong...

they and others now have 3 choices:
1. purchase a portfolio of available names (and there are some names still better than others still in the pot).
2. enter the resale market either at the top-end (usual places) or bottom-end (afternic bazaar)
3. keep head in sand.

•••
can u please explain what is top-end (usual places)?

•••
champ_rock said:
can u please explain what is top-end (usual places)?

I think he meant entering the market buying good names with good letters for a reasonable amount of money on snapnames/pool/sedo or try to go cheaper with less premium letters on afternic bazaar/tdnam..

Is that right floatingworld?

•••
zoki said:

1. They hate .NET
2. They dont buy .NET

I have bought some pricey .net's and made some good :$: off them too, I am definently not a .net hater, but I can see why they "hate" the .net, though you must realize the .nets and .orgs do increase too!

•••
I would be wary of seeing high prices in a .com and assuming this will filter through to .nets. Just look at CCC.nets at the moment - people are finding it hard enough to even earn back their reg fee.

•••
CCC.coms aren't going too great either...their selling price (wholesale) is still in the 1xx range, and if you take the rule of .nets to be 10% of the value of .coms, then CCC.nets going for 1x is entirely ok.

I've never understood the fascination with CCC domains anyway...they have value just because there aren't any available, but otherwise, they're absolutely worthless for branding (unless you have some good combos), unlike LLL.coms

•••
It's just a matter of common sense. Honestly, I don't even see the points in CCC.com such as o8y.com or 3bv.com since I cannot see any end user really interested this kind of names, and the short supply factor should always go along with a minimum of end user's demand, which inject some "fresh money" in the system, otherwise its just a speculation between domainers.
CVCV.nets are different because they really have appeal among end users, especially for those who wants a short, easy to remember brandable domain for an online/tech/internet related business and are not interested in spending 10 times the money in the same dot com domain. Pretty much as it happens with LLL.net and their .com counterparts.
P.S: don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that ccc.nets are worthless, but they probably need much more time to raise in value.

gooster said:
I would be wary of seeing high prices in a .com and assuming this will filter through to .nets. Just look at CCC.nets at the moment - people are finding it hard enough to even earn back their reg fee.

•••
same here like sashas & ilcesco mentioned,

CCC just if there is something special, else it would be worthless,
doesnt matter is it .com or .net

if i would have to choose to buy 3bv.com or bivi.net at same price, i would take bivi.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back