CVCCV.com Countdown (LLLLL.com subset)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
742
Just a quick note that I am focusing on #CVCCV.com domain names now. I think that there is potential for a CVCCV.com countdown. Early estimates are that they are 70% registered. I am using vague statistics for now. I hope to give updates to this thread.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You are right. They have good potentials. Do keep us updated on your research.
 
1
•••
Just a quick note that I am focusing on #CVCCV.com domain names now. I think that there is potential for a CVCCV.com countdown. Early estimates are that they are 70% registered. I am using vague statistics for now. I hope to give updates to this thread.
Hello, how are you doing? I have a couple of premium domains available for sale true gems and right now they’re offered at a 67% discount: KXCoop.com and Ewiki.org.
 
1
•••
Yes, you’re absolutely right and thanks for the update. But with this amazing 67% discount, these two domains are truly awesome opportunities.
Hello, how are you doing? I have a couple of premium domains available for sale true gems and right now they’re offered at a 67% discount: KXCoop.com and Ewiki.org.
 
0
•••
Edited comment. I have found an error in my data source and so I can't quote stats again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I just doing the same research today. There are 231,525 possible combinations of the pattern CVCCV. Then I check the availability of them and see that.
  • 100699 registered
  • 130826 available
  • So about 43.5% registered
 
3
•••
Below is all available CVCCV.COM. Checked on 04 Sep 2025.
 

Attachments

  • available_cvccv.txt
    688.4 KB · Views: 112
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back