Dynadot

* SaaS Custom shoutcast hosting platform/software for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago I've developed software to run a shoutcast hosting business.
It was intended for local market (Poland).
It covers everything - managing shoutcast servers, starting&stopping, changing configuration, checking logs etc.
It automatically checks streams if they not abuse allowed bitrate.
It has billing system implemented - servers are activated after payment was confirmed.

Business model I've been working on was "freemium" - cheap shoutcast server with few slots and low bitrate was available for free.
Customer may have only one free shoutcast server.

It may run on multiple servers - additional streaming servers may be added easly. They communicate with REST API.
Currently, I am using cheap VPS from Scaleway. More cheap servers like that may be added to scale horizontally.
There has to be small app installed and then you can add them from admin control panel:

Everything was developed by me. I have full rights to the software and platform.

Technology stock:
Web app, panel:
Python, Django, MySQL

Streaming server app:
Python, Flask

Address: (sorry for .pl domain, but, as I said, it was planned to run on a polish market)
https://streamic.pl

It doesn't look very beautiful, layout and look'n'feel were not my priorities.
I wanted to create reliable software and then focus on the GUI stuff etc.

Screenshot from shoutcast control panel:

Customer's orders, servers may be managed from admin control panel:

I want to sell whole platform (with full rights to the software) because my plans has changed and probably I will have too little or no time to
develop software, gather clients etc I am also too busy with other projects.

Note:
PayPal payments processor is NOT implemented. Platform uses local payment processor from Poland (tpay).
I can, however, add PayPal support for you if you need it.

I am looking for about low-mid $xxxx. That includes all rights (copyrights, resell rights etc).

If you have any price in your mind - feel free to contact me.
If you have any questions about project - also don't hesitate to contact me
smile.gif

You can reach me via PM or email: [email protected] or skype: darek-stepniak

Regards,
Darek

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've sent DM to you with some questions.

•••
Only for today:
BIN is $1000.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back