Domain Empire

Custom Banners and Logos Starting at ONLY $10!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Banners and Logos Starting at ONLY $10!

I use photoshop for stills and flash for animated material.

Prices vary depending on the object size and customization/animation you desire for your project.

I have attatched a custom logo i made for a client in this post (Preview.jpg). I charged $60 for that animation because the client requested multiple shapes and sizes (including billboard size) otherwise i would have charged $20 for the size in the attachment alone.

I will only service members with positive ratings here on NamePros.com

For more information please send me a private message for a free estimate!

Thank you,
- ak91342

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm sent with a few questions about a job :)

Edit:

I have now received and brand new banner and a very classy banner at that. Armen was a true professional and a great person to work with....very responsive and listened to me very well. Even after I changed my mind midstream and thank goodness armen was very understanding...in the end it was a very professional job done for a very modest price.

Overall: A+ and I highly suggest this member for logo/banner work...So if anyone wishes to see my new logo just pm me and I'll give you the link ;)

Great job Armen and keep it up!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back