traffic Crypto Typo Domains - Clinmarketcap.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyz21

MediaWho.comTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I'm accepting offers via PM for the following crypto currency typo domains.

Coonbase.com - This domain has been forwarding to my Coinbase referral link since Dec 6th 2017 and has referred 207 people so far, earning US$2070.

The following 8 domains are forwarding to my Changelly. There has been a total of 42 referrals so far.
Bitstamo.net
Clinmarketcap.com
Coinmarketczp.com
Gitfinex.com
Gittrex.com
Localbitcoine.com
Marketwatcj.com
Xoindesk.com

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me via PM and we can talk in more detail.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please post a screenshot of traffic claims within 24 hours.

1.22 Any claims about sales items must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.

•••
The following 8 domains are forwarding to my Changelly. There has been a total of 42 referrals so far.

I don't see any redirects to Changelly. All these domains are forwarding to a betting site. Did Changelly ban your affiliate account?

•••
Hi Crunchyg, thanks for the info. I forgot I had changed the forwarding a few days ago to test on that betting site. But it doesn't seem a good fit, so I will be changing it back. Cheers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back