IT.COM

Crypto extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sara Huffman

Established Member
Impact
Hopefully the right place to ask this but I thought I read crypto domains are hot in both . coms and . orgs? I can't seem to find the thread now...Understandably . coms are the most sought after but are . org crypto domains worth the investment? I have found a couple . org crypto domains that are two words and seem fairly decent to me that are not registered; being still fairly new, I have no idea if this is saying they're not worth registering or if most people are seeking the . coms, they're overlooking some potential . orgs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hopefully the right place to ask this but I thought I read crypto domains are hot in both . coms and . orgs? I can't seem to find the thread now...Understandably . coms are the most sought after but are . org crypto domains worth the investment? I have found a couple . org crypto domains that are two words and seem fairly decent to me that are not registered; being still fairly new, I have no idea if this is saying they're not worth registering or if most people are seeking the . coms, they're overlooking some potential . orgs?
Share these names , i will register :xf.wink:

•••
I would think good words in .org (or .io or .co or .net or others too!) are definitely worth it! I am unsure if crypto is near the peak (in terms of domain names) or just beginning. Even though a misspelling, bitcion(.)org sold for $10,000 this year https://namebio.com/bitcion.org, for example. Best of luck, whatever you decide to do!

•••
A lot of people seem to like .org names for crypto, and I suspect this stems from the original anti-deep state motivation. I think they may be a danger in this as crypto becomes more mainstream. Because of this, I only register .coms. I wouldn't register .org for a long term holding, but there is probably still some short term gains to be derived from them.

You really need to understand the crypto concept and the market before buying names. Namebio will give you an idea of some that have sold. I was going to say that the phrase has to be meaningful, and I was going to give PinkBitcoin as an example of a name that isn't meaningful ( well maybe it could be used for payments for gay services), but I see the name is registered and re-directing.

•••
@Kuffy HomosexualCoin . org could be a good one!

•••
I've made quick flips on .org crypto regs (few hundred dollars) after a few months.

•••
I decided to start accepting cryptos as payment for domains

•••
Some are using .CO.IN (india tld) as a COIN hack .

•••
•••
i have Crypto . voto
and i dont bother about others

keep your patience and take a deep

breath

•••
Extensions like dot cx, dot cash and dot money are suitable.

Last edited:
•••
There's absolutely no limit for crypto-related names, so any extension can be fitting.

•••
I think .org are the best for crypto domains.

•••
I bought Cryptowilling.com

•••
i cant buy investing.com so i bought a .media domain for a crypto-related website

•••
Crytoforecast.com is available
$140

•••
BytQoin .com and BytQoin. Net still available

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back