IT.COM

FREE Create QUIZ games for Android without programming and make money from ads.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi.

Just sharing this website where you can create QUIZ games for Android and make money from ads.
The design is great, and the website even generate the icon, screenshots and the art to publish the game at Google Play.
The website is not mine, I'm just sharing because it is awesome, I already created 3 games in less than 1 week. It's very easy and the games look great.

Check it out:
pixels.lol

If you know any website similar to this one, post here so we can check it out.

PS. The link redirects to my affiliate link in the website, sorry about that. But seriously, the website is great.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
howmuch did you earned so far?

BTW, They published your app in play store, so we don't need to pay at playstore !

•••
You have to publish your games in your own account.
I'm not earning much money yet, I've started like a week ago, but it seems very promissing.
I think that it is better if you already have a developer account. But they offer to buy you account for $30 if you don't make at least $50 in the first month.

•••
I will have a try.. How much should we pay them?

•••
You don't have to pay anything. You only pay if you want to put your own ads or make the game white label.
If you don't pay you will get 70% of the revenue, and you can make your game white label later if your game starts to become popular.

•••
How much should we pay them

$25 for developer fee.

if you don't earn $50 in 30 days (from 15 published apps) you will get $30.

sounds good and will try it for sure :)

•••
What is I have a developer account already?

And are the ads generated by them?

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back