IT.COM

Create Income With Expired Domain Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
its working for me..
Going to read it now :)

Thanks,
WMI

•••
HI Redhippo

The link to the article did work maybe you need to copy and paste it into your web browser.....

as for the link in my sig. lol I forgot the .com

Thanks

Tom Dahne

•••
A nice read...

Thanks for the link :tu:

•••
Thanks for the link, might help a couple us that would like to earn some extra income with expired domain traffic. :tu:

•••
hmm I didnt like the article that much heh
Full of too much fluff. But also, isnt this just domain parking?

•••
A good article.
Thank for your share.
Thanks
Bean

•••
the link is working today...i have read a very similar arcticle somewhere..hmmm ! same author?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Didnt like it, too much junk in the article also isnt anything new!!

In general,

Start off with a few dozen domain names, build a simple php powered pay per click search engine, Start it of at $10 signup the first month and then $20 thereafter, ontop of that offer $10 free bidding for first timers...

Hit your trusted friend google and search for every PPC search engine that offers an Affiliate program, Sign up with them all..

Plug them all into your Php power PPC, Point your domains to your site, drive as much traffic as possible to the PPC...

After a few months with enough traffic you should be earning $5-10k plus a month...

At this point hit your trusted friend google again and find one of those coders for hire sites, such as elance or contracted work...

Hire the coder to build you a full automated domain catcher like snapback... Use it for your personal use and buy every domain you want before anyone else...

Ad a banner rotator and cash in on that aswell for those that dont want to use your PPC..

Perfectly legal as far as im concerned..

Good luck...

-=BP=-

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by Blackpanther
Didnt like it, too much junk in the article also isnt anything new!!

In general,

Start off with a few dozen domain names, build a simple php powered pay per click search engine, Start it of at $10 signup the first month and then $20 thereafter, ontop of that offer $10 free bidding for first timers...

Hit your trusted friend google and search for every PPC search engine that offers an Affiliate program, Sign up with them all..

Plug them all into your Php power PPC, Point your domains to your site, drive as much traffic as possible to the PPC...

After a few months with enough traffic you should be earning $5-10k plus a month...

At this point hit your trusted friend google again and find one of those coders for hire sites, such as elance or contracted work...

Hire the coder to build you a full automated domain catcher like snapback... Use it for your personal use and buy every domain you want before anyone else...

Ad a banner rotator and cash in on that aswell for those that dont want to use your PPC..

Perfectly legal as far as im concerned..

Good luck...

-=BP=-

heh, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking the article should just say

•••
Originally posted by csmaster2005
heh, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking the article should just say

Yea simply put! << dont like the :!: icon to large...

•••
ugghhhmmm ... yea - what he said - lol ....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back