NameSilo

Crash during installation?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lord

Established Member
Impact
13
I was installng a program, and my computer crashed during that time (Approximately 35%?)

Now i can't install because the uninstall was not copied over / installed yet, and I cant continue installation because my computer thinks its already installed,

what could/should i do?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Werid.. Try manually deleting the files..
Also if u r cool working with registery delete the registery entries of the software..

Can u tell what operating system and what software it was that would be better for anyone telling u anything ..
 
0
•••
Oh, right about that, I can't find the files on my computer either. I did a file searhc, went to it's path, and all and i acnt find it.

How do you get to the registry?

I'm running Windows XP
and it was sim city 3000 :)
 
0
•••
Easy way out: Format You Drive :D
 
0
•••
^ thats not a real easy way...

U should do is check out the program files folder and see if there r some files..

Dont touch the registery if u dont know How do you get to the registry...

try searching with sim and city keywords.. and if u find any delete them and reinstall.

Otherwise call your support person and let him fix it for u..
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back