IT.COM

news Cows.com sold for $125000

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Dave Evanson brokered the domain name Cows.com for $125,000 with Sedo colleague Mirabelle Tayar!

upload_2021-6-9_10-35-41.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So much potential.

Plural too. Folks, bonafide “dictionary” word”

I’m curious what’ll ultimately end up becoming.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
buyer got a steal seller could have gotten a lot more at a ROTD auction ohhh wait...

•••
So much potential.

Samer
A co worksheet ..not worksheets..

Last edited:
•••
125k for 4l dictionary word is a steal.

•••
I don't wish to start any beef with anyone, but I wonder leather they could have milked a bit more out of the buyer for this udderly nice domain or perhaps they've been fielding offers for this name for too long and just wanted it sold so they could moove on? :lookaround:

Whoops I meant whether not leather!

Nice sale :-,

•••
7L Bullish.com sold for a million, 4L Cows.com sells for 125k, no equality 😢

•••
•••
125k for 4l dictionary word is a steal.

I see people write things like this often with single word sales, what is the obvious usage of the domain though?

6 figures is still a lot of money, I don’t see that much money potentially left on the table personally, I just see it as a fair deal to both buyer and seller.

•••
Cows.com sold for $125000
I have sold g/o/c/o/w/s./c/o/m for $3,999. BIN was $4,888

*this forum do not allow post a screenshot

•••
I see people write things like this often with single word sales, what is the obvious usage of the domain though?

6 figures is still a lot of money, I don’t see that much money potentially left on the table personally, I just see it as a fair deal to both buyer and seller.

If Tucows (The Ultimate Collection of Winsock Software) can be a brand, cows.com certainly can to.

Monday.com is a major brand now for business, and maybe it has a little to do with the start work week (not in all countries).

Cows sounds like a fun name,

•••
7L Bullish.com sold for a million, 4L Cows.com sells for 125k, no equality 😢
bullish is an investment term, bulls - million-dollar domain, cows just a great brand..But i am agreed $125k for cows is bargain.

•••
Although end users may be a bit limited, 125 is a good deal for the buyer.

•••
An udder day an udder dollar.

•••
So much potential.

Samer
i want an adult website on it xD

•••
•••
Cows could be anything, you can sell gums on it and brand it cows... not necessary adult content ( forget i said that v.1).

•••
Cattle (rather than cows per se) are likely to be the planetary saviour. See Savory's TED Talk, https://no_url_shorteners/3hXzvHx

This acquisition could signal a major climate or political campaign in the offing.

•••
•••
Moooooooooooooooo :tightlyclosedeyes:

srsly tho, everyone loves steak (except for vegans). so i see why this sold this hiii!

•••
Moooooooooooooooo :tightlyclosedeyes:

srsly tho, everyone loves steak (except for vegans). so i see why this sold this hiii!

Steaks.com better than cows.com? :xf.wink:

•••
•••
not a bad pay day, feel like they cold have gotten more though

•••
The steaks have been raised with this news.

Last edited:
•••
Undersold, IMO. Nonetheless, congrats to both sides.

•••
Back