Dynadot

events Covfefe.com already. Typo Tweet becomes a store.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

offthehandle

.Top Member
Impact
i just went to see if somebody jumped on the presidents typo made last night. Certainly! its a t-shirt and souvenir store, registered 5-31-2017. Lol. More entertainment today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is the best way to do it, as in 2 weeks, nobody will care.

•••
I read the news and thought it would happen. Opportunistic, you gotta love it! I looked and all the cheap extensions were taken too, probably same person. The .Uk even and no privacy on whois unlike the others registered today.

Last edited:
•••
lol Brilliant. I'm tempted to buy a coffee cup.

•••
•••
Maybe collectors items. Certainly made on demand by cafepress, so no extra inventory.

•••
Rick Schwartz should offer #PigeonShit mugs and tshirts :) Every domainer would buy them.

•••
Covfefe.com @ https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?ci=6711&domain=covfefe.com

Domain Detail
Bids/Offers: 0
Auction Ends: 2017/08/29 08:40 AM (PDT)
Views: 537
Traffic: 9042
Valuation : –

Lower Case: c o v f e f e . c o m
Upper Case: C O V F E F E . C O M
Category: Academics - General
Description: Despite the constant negative press covfefe

I registered the .com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Silly fun
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1669.PNG

•••
Could you please tell me what the abbreviation "AF" after "covfefe" means? It is written on the mugs and t-shirts.

•••
@barefooted PM sent with link for the meaning of AF

•••
Could you please tell me what the abbreviation "AF" after "covfefe" means? It is written on the mugs and t-shirts.
"First again" backwards... lol. Again first. Air Force, America First most likely.

•••
A = As
F = (four letter word that ends in k)

•••
like him or hate him, he definitely has everyone hanging on his every word, or non word.

•••
We need to find an acronym for it.
Calling On Volunteer Fetish Experimenters For Enthusiasm

Close off Valuable Foreign Expatriates From Europe

Last edited:
•••
i saw the .net and .org available last night but decided not to jump on it. I have enough opportunistic projects already lol

but i love the whole zazzle idea

•••
"Oh, the humanity!"

Even names like CovfefeStore.com and CovfefeOnline.com are regged.

But a word hasn't truly established its place in history until it's regged with all the hyphens. C-o-v-f-e-f-e.com is still available to reg, so there is hope in the world.

•••
•••
I was totally amazed at the amount of extensions covfefe was regged in. As one domainer put it "the house always wins"

•••
oops wrong thread, my bad

Last edited:
•••
Well resurrecting the thread on the “fake news” domain, what about it this, it was a store selling coffee cups, but now it is parked.

•••
Over here the second word in FA is "all" - maybe a comment on the value of the name. :)

•••
Over here the second word in FA is "all" - maybe a comment on the value of the name. :)

Reg fee now, or a nostagia collector paying more. If I registered it, I might keep it as a joke site. But, It hasn’t been droned on and on repeated like “Fake news” has with tying “CNN” combined. So it has been forgotten by most people, I believe. Good luck to the owner and a miracle especially for all who bought up the Not Coms registered. Covfefe.horse, great combo.

•••
COrona + Virus + FEFE ?
If so, what fefe is?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back