IT.COM

discuss Coronavirus safety

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Probably going to say. Not another Coronavirus domain thread!

NO!!!

This is more serious. As Coronavirus is in my backyard now. 9 confirmed in NYC.

I can't help worrying. Not about me but of the people I care about if God forbid I get it.

So now I've made sure all my online access info is on hardcopy and flash drive.

Checklist.

1. Easy to find all your email accounts and passwords.
2.all account usernames and passwords.
3. Wills and DNR's. (Do not resuscitate)
4. All insurance.
5. Your contact rep for your account at registrar's.
6. Hardcopies as in on paper or a notebook.
7. Instructions on what to do with your Domains or auctions.
8. Your ledger nano S with all your cryptos on it.

If i missed any feel free to add.

Also, supplies are running out.Dumbasses bought all the hand sanitizer at the dollar stores by me. These people are sending to China and making a killing literally.

If you need sanitizer I was told buy alcohol 65% and above and buy a bucket of aloe vera gel not sure the ratio. Google it but that's basically what hand sanitizer is.

Also in the US it is illegal to price gouge so if you catch any store doing so report them to the cops

Someone did in my area already. Some Indian store owner tried to charge $10 for a bottle of alcohol he got across the street days ago for $1 at the Dollar Tree.

Wash your hands with warm or hot water and soap. And sing the happy birthday song twice supposedly.

What still makes me laugh is how the one thing that ran out was toilet paper!

Lol I guess when this gets worse people with sh** themselves?

Be safe out there buddies!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, in Italy too, toilet paper and a disinfectant called "Amuchina" have disappeared first, long long time ago.
A few weeks ago I bought the last pasta in a big supermarket, there was no meat/cheese but now, at least where I live, everything is again available without any problem.
Problem is that people is scared to go in crowded places, school closed.
Amuchina is still unavailable, probably because in our idea it is the best of all disinfectants.

•••
Stocks are very low in shops so everyone is buying online. I took the liberty of purchasing:

CoronaVirus.uk

for my fellow Brits to supply them with everything they need for this crisis at our hands. Stay clean and stay safe :xf.wink:

•••
T-shirt on website could be useful

•••
Hey they found a rapid recovery drug! Remdesivir. Must tell anyone you know. It works. Its used for ebola! Pass it own. Gilead Science is the producer. Ty

•••
Just found out, they only have 50000 doses by May 2020, it takes 9-12 months to produce the drug. Do not, i repeat, do not get the coronavirus til next year. They have started mass production of it and should be ready by January or February 2021. Whoohoo! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back