Domain Empire

showcase Showcase domains registered prior to Coronavirus. (that's now relevant).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Simple instructions.
here's your chance to showcase domains you registered prior to the coronavirus pandemic even started.

To be clear. before coronavirus became what it is today it began with little tiny mentions about it in the city of Wuhan. so if you post here.

TRUST ME.

people will check if your domain was clearly an INTENTIONAL REGISTRATION.

To make this showcase clean and clear of negativity and arguments. please just post domains you are SURE you did not register BECAUSE of the CORONAVIRUS meaning you DID NOT get wind of coronavirus in Wuhan but for whatever reason the domain now MATTERS TODAY.

There are many keywords prior to Coronavirus that previously weren't important or relevant back then but are now.

would be interesting to see what you've all got.

words for example like but not limited to.

Stimulus
Recovery
Remote
Tele
Virtual
VR
AR
5G
Alcohol
Sanitizer
UV (ultraviolet)
Virus
Antibody
PCR
StayHome
StayatHome
vaccine
cure
N95
mask(s)
respirator(s)
thermometer
temperature
aloe vera
toilet paper

Other words that have always been "big money"

loans
work
jobs
gig
gigs
job
home
medical
health
care

If not I'll have to kindly request you to delete it or just report it to mods.

I'll start it off with my BuyVirus.com

At first did not like it but just like anything with "Buy" in front if the second word is decent.

Now? BuyVirus.com can be turned into a Shop to buy all your virus supplies like hand sanitizers, health and medical supplies.

It's a big enough "umbrella" term for these times.

and before you all check to confrm. BuyVirus.com
Registered On:
2018-10-03

So what's your domain?

and one last thing. Please leave all politics and narratives at the door please. No disrespect. JUST DOMAINS. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back