IT.COM

domain CoreInsurance.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lasershow2b

Impact
I recently received outreach from afternic about interest for a domain that I’ve owned for about 10 years. Before I jump into the deep end with no life-preserver I figured I should begin to familiarize myself with approximate ballpark valuations. I’m in no hurry to sell the domain but definitely open to selling it if the numbers make sense. I greatly appreciate any insight that may be offered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update- I received an offer from an interested party via afternic. The “broker” told me that the offer from the client was going to net me $2,000. That number seems low to me but I honestly have no idea if this is an extreme low ball offer or pretty spot on for what the domain is worth? Please help.

•••
Some insurance companies with similar names..i guess you can get more

•••
Thanks for your feedback. I’m not in a hurry to sell and am okay doing cash parking until a better offer comes along, but have recently been reading negative things about cash parking that it doesn’t really generate any money.

•••
Thanks for your feedback. I’m not in a hurry to sell and am okay doing cash parking until a better offer comes along, but have recently been reading negative things about cash parking that it doesn’t really generate any money.

Forget about cash parking.

If possible, monetize the traffic in other ways, such as selling related products, affiliate or something. Upload some content to build traffic if domain has links etc.

•••
Thank you. This makes sense. Your comments seem pretty in line with what I had read somewhere else yesterday. Looks like it’s time for me to do some searches on how to do what you’ve suggested. So much to learn now. Lol.

•••
I am still hoping that someone may be able to help offer a ballpark estimate of what my domain may be worth?
Also, can anyone share recommendations if I wanted to reach out to a domain broker for help in marketing my domain? I presume this is something that people specialize in. Understandably, if the domain does not hold any significant value it wouldn’t be worth it for a broker to work on contacting /marketing to potential buyers. Thanks, in advance, for anyone that can help me out on these questions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back